Discussion Saints drinks

Remove this Banner Ad

A drink for all the good anti-vax, buzz lightyear looking alpha males out there
Exhibit A

xP1Blfr.png

Drank so much wine lately my teeth will start to turn plum coloured soon. I had the best bottle of pinot I've ever had the other night and chucked the bottle and don't know what it was. I'm seriously tempted to dig in the recycling for it. It had a smoky flavour, probably bushfire damage but it was incredible. I don't know where I got it even. Had a bottle of Pacha Mumma Shiraz 2019 on recommendation from this wine campaigner at the Bottle shop. It was beyond ordinary for a bottle close to $30. Have had better $10 bottles.

Drank so much wine lately my teeth will start to turn plum coloured soon. I had the best bottle of pinot I've ever had the other night and chucked the bottle and don't know what it was. I'm seriously tempted to dig in the recycling for it. It had a smoky flavour, probably bushfire damage but it was incredible. I don't know where I got it even. Had a bottle of Pacha Mumma Shiraz 2019 on recommendation from this wine campaigner at the Bottle shop. It was beyond ordinary for a bottle close to $30. Have had better $10 bottles.
Dig it out, that would annoy me beyond belief.

If I’m on a good bottle of red I always take a picture of it with phone

Last edited:
Last edited:
Dig it out, that would annoy me beyond belief.

It's driving me insane, I had a flick look but can't bring myself to go head first into the bin. Imagine if someone saw me, I'd look worse than I already do.

If I’m on a good bottle of red I always take a picture of it with phone

One of my mates has an app that has the best deal on any bottle you scan and you add them to favourites. I sometimes remember to do that with the phone but 2 weeks later I can't remember what I liked about it. I need to keep notes.

I'm pissweak only on 5% but it's all I've got left. Got it on good authority that drinking on weeknights lessens the effects of beta-maleism and prevents COVID. Flexing of the biceps whilst drinking scares the COVID away and if any COVID is present in the body the alcohol confuses the virus and flexing shows dominance. #SquareJawsOnly

4W5t1RG.jpg

I'm pissweak only on 5% but it's all I've got left. Got it on good authority that drinking on weeknights lessens the effects of beta-maleism and prevents COVID. Flexing of the biceps whilst drinking scares the COVID away and if any COVID is present in the body the alcohol confuses the virus and flexing shows dominance. #SquareJawsOnly

4W5t1RG.jpg

Real alpha dogs don't get the interior designer in for matching chairs, should have a mix of milk crates and engine blocks and a few head shaped indents in the plaster. And the plant does look like weeds growing out of an old pizza box.

Real alpha dogs don't get the interior designer in for matching chairs, should have a mix of milk crates and engine blocks and a few head shaped indents in the plaster. And the plant does look like weeds growing out of an old pizza box.
I don't even have a comeback. I guess the plant is real and bigger than that but you cant see it very well. You have put a dent in my alpha male vibes. Need more beer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's driving me insane, I had a flick look but can't bring myself to go head first into the bin. Imagine if someone saw me, I'd look worse than I already do.
Nah you just wheel it into a quite place and upend it, then find the bottle and throw it all back in.

Don‘t go diving although that would be an absolute classic as you emerge triumphant clutching a wine bottle while the neighbours look on in dread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back