Sam Mitchell punch

Remove this Banner Ad

31xwAq8UueL.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks fans are entitled to laugh this off and enjoy the melts but they're kidding themselves if they reckon Steve Johnson, Hayden Ballantyne or Lindsay Thomas wouldn't have got at least a week for that. And before you bring up a bad record vs. Sam's good one, well, it's easy to have a good record when your actions go constantly unpunished. I'm not calling for the guy's head and couldn't care personally if he misses a game but it's there for all to see that lesser actions this season have been punished more harshly and Sam Mitchell seems to constantly get the benefit of the doubt in these matters.

Hawks fans are entitled to laugh this off and enjoy the melts but they're kidding themselves if they reckon Steve Johnson, Hayden Ballantyne or Lindsay Thomas wouldn't have got at least a week for that. And before you bring up a bad record vs. Sam's good one, well, it's easy to have a good record when your actions go constantly unpunished. I'm not calling for the guy's head and couldn't care personally if he misses a game but it's there for all to see that lesser actions this season have been punished more harshly and Sam Mitchell seems to constantly get the benefit of the doubt in these matters.
#itsaconspiracy

#itsaconspiracy

For a mod, you're quite a little prodder, aren't ye?

Not a conspiracy. Champion players get the benefit of the doubt - happened to Judd, happened to Fyfe a bit, I'm sure it's happened to the likes of Dangerfield and Ablett. All I'm saying is that same action done by Johnson or Thomas is looked at MUCH more closely. They've both gone for less.

WOW WEE
"Mitchell was scrutinised by the MRP on Monday, but the Panel concluded he had not struck Watts after taking the Demon to ground in a tackle."
What the hell footage were they looking at??
The footage where he shoved Watts in the face, probably.

Just a guess.

Not a conspiracy. Champion players get the benefit of the doubt - happened to Judd, happened to Fyfe a bit, I'm sure it's happened to the likes of Dangerfield and Ablett. All I'm saying is that same action done by Johnson or Thomas is looked at MUCH more closely. They've both gone for less.
They've also got away with a heap as well. Open both eyes.

Tom Hawkins went for less.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back