Coach Sam Mitchell's direction for the club and 2024 news

Remove this Banner Ad

If anyone wants to have a listen about what the data is saying in regards to whether we have actually gotten worse this year have a listen to this from the 9:15 mark.

I know a few people have already touched on it, but the data is also showing that our results this year have been slightly better despite actually putting out a younger team and dealing with some injuries.

And here.

How the duck did we loose to Essendon? They are a rabble and 2mp who gave us a bath is a spud

Hate to break it to you mate, but in case you've missed the last few years - we aren't up to much either.

2MP has kicked 25 this season so far, he's having a career best year it seems.

Hate to break it to you mate, but in case you've missed the last few years - we aren't up to much either.

2MP has kicked 25 this season so far, he's having a career best year it seems.
You don’t have to break anything to me. Essendon as bad as anyone this year, it was an awful loss.
2mp looked just as awful tonight

Attachments

• FA24587B-6013-4B7F-9B32-6DF07AE6914F.jpeg
    FA24587B-6013-4B7F-9B32-6DF07AE6914F.jpeg
    56.3 KB · Views: 67
  • 5EB45807-B922-4B47-BC30-D1905F14B21E.jpeg
    5EB45807-B922-4B47-BC30-D1905F14B21E.jpeg
    56.9 KB · Views: 69
What makes it even worse was that they had 2 make 5 last minute changes on top of a couple more going out to injury during the week and still won by 5 goals.
Really?

I never knew that! It certainly wasn't reported in the media!

They weren't late changes, they knew days out they wouldn't be available.
Imagine if our club played out the struggles of our players with a virus through the media leading up to the game like they did.

Essendon just happen to be lucky that their readymade excuse for another loss actually played out like some grandiose example of how brilliant they were to get up, instead of the media recognizing that Hawthorn had their own issues and completely stopped at 3 qtr time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unlike many in the media Bucks actually talks sense.

A refreshing change from the usual clickbait nonsense.
He was having a crack last week saying how he isn't sure how we would handle winter weather

He is ok but needs to stay away from Collingwood games

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back