Sam Skinner

Remove this Banner Ad

You should post these in the Sam Skinner thread over on the D and T board - that thread seems to exist only as a discussion point for who can be included as a DFA.

The main boards here are a post-apocalyptic landscape, like Omega Man. And I don't want to wind up like Charlton Heston ;)

The main boards here are a post-apocalyptic landscape, like Omega Man. And I don't want to wind up like Charlton Heston ;)

The apocalypse ends with a whimper, not a bang.

1636285357864.png

Could do worse they did pick up Lewis Young from the dogs who can play back aswell who I forgot about.
Yes, Lewis is the big winner out of all of this. I wonder if he introduced Liam to the Joe Rogan podcast.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL ... Nice sidestep on Rozee? ... Then steamrolls over Mayes.

This is the thing with both Skinner and Dumont, they will have something to prove and will give it everything. Love it!

I was wondering who copped it

That's pretty impressive given Mayes has a mature body

220114-Training-30-.jpg

It's the first time I've seen one of our kqy backs not look like a midget on Charlie.

Can only improve Charlie's game too if he can't just outsize people at training.

He might need to actually run and leap at the ball.
Or if a random bloke taken out of the sanfl is dominating him at training it could be the beginning of the end for old Charles.

Not sure he's the tall defender we're looking for... He's more an interceptor.

Alas, we're clearly trying to use him in one on one situations so hopefully he has some scope for improvement in that area.

Certainly has the size and frame to be our guy.

Not sure he's the tall defender we're looking for... He's more an interceptor.

Alas, we're clearly trying to use him in one on one situations so hopefully he has some scope for improvement in that area.

Certainly has the size and frame to be our guy.
Whatever we have in mind there'll be no doubting his commitment. Reckon he'd crawl over cut glass for a spot. Got high hopes for the lad.

Deserves some luck.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back