Teams San Francisco 49ers - The Niners

Remove this Banner Ad

He's got more power moves than Joey for sure. Joey is more great technique and light on his feet for his size. Nick has the whole package. JJ Watt like the way he made a mess of two OLine men trying to block him at once yesterday.
perfect comparison. jj watt.
look at how joey has slid down since hsi big rookie year... because he doesnt have more moves etc

perfect comparison. jj watt.
look at how joey has slid down since hsi big rookie year... because he doesnt have more moves etc

Like Joey, staying healthy seems a bit of concern for Nick.

Hope he does, going to be a fun player to watch, could be anything.

Rams squashed. The D is lighting it up!!!!! Looked like there were more 9ers fans at the LA game than games at Levi stadium.

Media has changed their tune from a "lucky 4-0" to legit contender. I'm still in between, but still loving the way they're taking care of business.

Rams squashed. The D is lighting it up!!!!! Looked like there were more 9ers fans at the LA game than games at Levi stadium.

Media has changed their tune from a "lucky 4-0" to legit contender. I'm still in between, but still loving the way they're taking care of business.
i dont know if I really believe they are legit contenders yet. Other than Kittle there is no other great receiver and Im not 100% sold on Jimmy G yet.

Getting into a winning a playoff game would be a huge win ino

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

When you're running the ball and playing d as well as you guys are there is no point having Jimmy throw it thirty times a game. Its probably been a blessing in disguise for him after missing the majority of last year anyway, being able to bring him along slowly....Keep the shackles on him and let him loose at the appropriate time later in the season.

It would seem Shanahan learnt a value lesson in SB 51 ...don't be calling pass plays when they aren't required 😉

Finding new ways to win. Can't say any of the games have been similar, but still great to churn out the W's in a variety of styles.

Looking forward to the test against the Panthers next week
Dont mind our chances honestly, reckon we are playing you guys at just the right time with 2 weeks to prepare for this game... But I'm a winner either way. If the Niners keep on rolling undefeated it's all good with me.

Can i be like Marge Simpson and just bet that both teams have a good time?

Really good interview with Gerald McCoy talking about the respect he has for Kwon Alexander and the 49ers as a storied franchise; (skip to around 1:50 to hear the 49ers stuff)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nick "destroyer of worlds" Bosa ☹️

....that was a good old fashioned pantsing. All the Cam fans are rejoicing in Kyle Allen's misery so I guess that's something.

If Jimmy can get back to any sort 2017 form by playoff time, the rest of the NFC has no hope.

Nick "destroyer of worlds" Bosa ☹

....that was a good old fashioned pantsing. All the Cam fans are rejoicing in Kyle Allen's misery so I guess that's something.

If Jimmy can get back to any sort 2017 form by playoff time, the rest of the NFC has no hope.

I felt that Jimmy could have really opened up in the 2nd half. Once the margin blew out he was only handing off the ball. It will be interesting to see, the team will need a 4 qtr offense performance in the coming weeks

Another win, and the team found another way to win with Jimmy G's best game at QB. First time since 2000 that we've had a 4TD/300+ yards game from a QB.

Now the long break till MNF against the Seahawks, probably a good chance to rest up and get the injuries sorted.

Next 5 games are pretty tough.

I’ve got serious nerves about today’s game, even dreamt about it! Seahawks have taken the mantle from Green Bay as my most hated team... today is season defining. Go Niners!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back