FTA-TV SAS Australia - "Celebs" MkIII

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People question the legitimacy of "reality" tv all the time.

You couldn't possibly question the legitimacy of this result - or at least this final 3 - when it was arguably the 3 most boring cast members who made it to the end.

Horrible casting this year, the show's cooked if they can't find us better contestants this year. And not shitcampaigners like McLachlan, but genuine redemption stories that you want to support like Steph Rice or Millie Boyle.

People question the legitimacy of "reality" tv all the time.

You couldn't possibly question the legitimacy of this result - or at least this final 3 - when it was arguably the 3 most boring cast members who made it to the end.

Horrible casting this year, the show's cooked if they can't find us better contestants this year. And not shitcampaigners like McLachlan, but genuine redemption stories that you want to support like Steph Rice or Millie Boyle.
I thought on paper it was a pretty strong field of 'celebrities'. I'd heard of almost all of them which is rarely the case with 'celeb' reality shows...

When they're boring people, fair enough the show might be boring but this show isn't really for out there characters. IMO this is the best 'reality' show on TV by quite some distance. MAFS gets a watch at times if the cast are ok but that's jumped the shark a bit. Might give big brother a go but doubtful. SAS is pretty good. I don't get why people disliked this season tbh. Other than that chick randomly falling and just glossing over it, it was as strong as other seasons from memory

I thought on paper it was a pretty strong field of 'celebrities'. I'd heard of almost all of them which is rarely the case with 'celeb' reality shows...

When they're boring people, fair enough the show might be boring but this show isn't really for out there characters. IMO this is the best 'reality' show on TV by quite some distance. MAFS gets a watch at times if the cast are ok but that's jumped the shark a bit. Might give big brother a go but doubtful. SAS is pretty good. I don't get why people disliked this season tbh. Other than that chick randomly falling and just glossing over it, it was as strong as other seasons from memory
I agree with the sentiment but ultimately shows like this live and die by you being invested in the people/characters on screen.

I know people hated Locky last season but him and Pauly was genuinely entertaining and kept us all interested.

This season had very little in terms of interesting storylines or people. Hell looking at it last night i could barely even remember half of them.

I think it felt like a slog and if next season started similarly im not sure id stick with it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back