Saudi Arabia admits Khashoggi is dead

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't....The U.S $ floats upon the petro dollar.....And the west floats upon the U.S $.

We've essentially sold our future out for it.....Hence the desperate desire to take Syria & Iran, in spite of all reasons to the contrary.
Even if Russia turns a blind eye, America cannot successfully invade Iran without huge casualties and a massive military incursion. Iran won’t roll over and their revolutionary guard are some of the best fighters in the history of the world.

Russia: we are going to give the world the most feable excuse for someone rocking up dead.*

Saudi Arabia: hold my beer.**

*I'm well aware they didn't die.

**I'm well aware saudi's aren't supposed to drink beer. Those pesky mutawa.

They drink , they just have to go a few miles out into the dunes to do it.

Russia: we are going to give the world the most feable excuse for someone rocking up dead.*

Saudi Arabia: hold my beer.**

*I'm well aware they didn't die.

**I'm well aware saudi's aren't supposed to drink beer. Those pesky mutawa.

America shoot journalists in the head twice then rule death by suicide or have them charged with rape for a broken condom.

Or they send in the Apache helicopters and claim journos were armed when they were not

Wait, I actually have a lot of work to do tonight so I don't want to go to far down this rabbit hole but... the theory is Osama Bin Laden was a patsy? So that the Bush family could make money from weapons sales from the war? Or am I missing the lead here?

You're a quick learner.

The Bush's also were granted multi, multi million dollar contracts in order to re-build Iraq's infrastructure also......We're talking to the tune of $365 million....Now fancy that.....Getting rich off fixing up the destruction & war-crimes you caused.

This particular rabbit hole is many layered.

I have no idea why this bloke’s (and others) anti Semitic paranoia is allowed to survive here, yet if you’re in anyway “Islamophobic” according to the moderators interpretation, you’re the equivalent of a Nazi.

Seemingly forgetting who the Nazis actually hated.

Um, I haven't said a single thing in reference to Judaism in this thread squire.....Enough with the hysterical hyperbole already.

I can only assume this has taken off because of the circumstances surrounding it, rather than any particular noteworthiness to Mr Khashoggi.

Because if it's about the sanctity of journalists, there's at least 16 journos in Mexico murdered by the cartels in 2018 alone, and I've heard next to nothing about them.

I can only assume this has taken off because of the circumstances surrounding it, rather than any particular noteworthiness to Mr Khashoggi.

Because if it's about the sanctity of journalists, there's at least 16 journos in Mexico murdered by the cartels in 2018 alone, and I've heard next to nothing about them.

Khashoggi is pretty well Saudi Arabia's most well-known journo in the West....Hence the furore.

There was also a rather noteworthy one of late of a Bulgarian journalist who was both raped & murdered....she was well known for her work in investigating high-level corruption to do with the EU.

There was also the case of Daphne Galizia….A Maltese journalist who was killed in a car bomb, after she was responsible for the leak & release of the now infamous 'Panama papers'....Which revealed the level of rorts & tax evasions on the part of the world's mega filthy-rich.

Um, I haven't said a single thing in reference to Judaism in this thread squire.....Enough with the hysterical hyperbole already.

Nah you haven't but sourced all worlds evil to the Jews. I would love to invite you to the CIS countries and eastern europe to show you what real people actually think about the intervention from Russia, the same intervention you bitch about from the US. Yes real people, not RT, or any hate speech **** you follow here. The person you quoted above Chris Bollyn, is an anti-semitic white supremasict Neo Nazi who works for Free America press, a group notorious for hate speech against jews and holocaust denial..you parrot the exact same s**t these guys talk about, EXACT. Go out for once and see the world yourself and form your own opinions.

The scary thing is, you keep quoting RT articles for an "objective view" on EU. Have RT reported anything positive ever about EU? like ever?? as i said , i don't care what you believe in, but your sources are a pile of **** . I am bagging your sources not your beliefs.

Turkish Hank Azaria?
ae88394e1ed55cdf9a7ff79d3bc8c5e8

rs_600x600-180425041248-600.hank-azaria.42518.jpg

The Bush's also were granted multi, multi million dollar contracts in order to re-build Iraq's infrastructure also......We're talking to the tune of $365 million....Now fancy that.....Getting rich off fixing up the destruction & war-crimes you caused.
Dick Cheney, Halliburton. Criminal.

Is anyone defending the cartels?

I don't think people care that much about them at all, which is in itself absolutely shocking.
The point is that the cartels aren't "strategic partners". They're hardened criminals. It is therefore par for the course for them to be killing people. On the other hand, when the Saudi government executes a journalist in their consulate, that is going to raise an eyebrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The point is that the cartels aren't "strategic partners". They're hardened criminals. It is therefore par for the course for them to be killing people. On the other hand, when the Saudi government executes a journalist in their consulate, that is going to raise an eyebrow.

But Mexico is a "strategic partner", and they are completely failing to protect their nation from the cartels.

Cutting a guy up with a bonesaw sounds hardcore until you remember that their army equipped with trillions of dollars of the best American/European equipment and US tech support are getting their arses handed to them by some raggedy Houthi rebels because their infantry won't get out of their armoured vehicles to fight. These people are psychopaths and cowards, a pathetic combination.
Doesn't their infantry consist of ex-oil workers from Bangladesh?
Saudi's don't like to get their hands dirty you know.

Not just the government, but allegedly the Crown Prince of the Saudi Kingdom who has been granted absolute power by his ageing and dementia-suffering father.
That's why this a story.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back