Teams SC 2015 - My team (Post NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi new here. Just wanting advice on my team, I have $155k left over.

Backs: H Shaw, R Murphy, J Newnes, S Higgins, N Brown, H Goddard ( A Saad, K McIntosh )

Mids: S Pendlebury, J Selwood, N Fyfe, L Parker, D Rich, P Cripps, I Heeney, J Anderson, ( A Vandenberg, C Ellis-Yolmen, N Krakour )

Rucks: T Goldstein, W Minson (M Cox)

Fwds: R Gray, D Martin, D Swan, M Bontempelli, C Salem, M Clark ( J Lonie, J Steele )

Any feedback appreciated.
Find a way to turn Rich into Griffen or Wines.

Nearly done, could always use other peoples thoughts though

H. Shaw, Newnes, Rampe, Kolodashnij, Ibbotson, Edwards (McIntosh, Saad)

Ablett, Pendlebury, Selwood, Dangerfield, Cotchin, Griffen, Cripps, Anderson (Heeney, Vandenberg, Ellis-Yolmen)

Maric, Naitanui (Read)

Martin, Swan, Bellchambers, Salem, M. Clark, Lambert (Hogan, Lonie)

Obv, rookies are mostly dependent on if they're named, mainly Lonie, Vandenberg, McIntosh, Edwards probably in the gun there. Going with Rampe as a little pod to pick up some of Malceskis slack, not sold on him or Bellchambers, but if anyones got any tips or thoughts let us know!

Hey All,

Looking for some tips regarding my team - I reckon it's pretty well balanced - No money in the pot left though.

Appreciated... =D

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-03-26 at 10.41.29 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2015-03-26 at 10.41.29 pm.png
    81.2 KB · Views: 6
Reasonably happy with forward and backs, but conflicted in the middle. Not sure about Steven , Bonts and Sheed

GAblett a worry, but Pendles to cover with a few bob left over

Really not up to speed with the rookies this year, any feedback welcome

View attachment 118981
Love the avatar.

Upgrade Leuy somehow, Sheed to Vandenberg maybe?

hey guys, 2nd year playing supercoach really finding it hard this year looking at my team i dont think its too bad but need any help where possible.

DEF: Malceski, Burgoyne, Hibberd, Lumumba, Macmillan, H-Goddard
Bench: Viojo-Rainbow, Saad

MIDS: Pendlebury, Fyfe, Parker, Trealoar, Steven, Newton, Heeney, Cripps
Bench: Steele, Krakour, Lambert

RUCK: McEvoy, Leuenberger
Bench: Cox

FORWARDS: Gray, Martin, Swan, Bontempelli, Salem, Clark
Bench: Karnezis, Hogan

Thanks heaps guys!

6,600 left

hey guys, 2nd year playing supercoach really finding it hard this year looking at my team i dont think its too bad but need any help where possible.

Thanks heaps guys!

6,600 left
Why Cox? You have no forward to DPP with. Choose another ruck that plays for a team that has a heap of games on Sunday.

Upgrade Leuy.
Get rid of Karnesis for Daniel

Alright giving this a crack again

Most rookies would be subject to round 1 teams. Ryder of course subject to bans. And GAJ pending on if he's out and for how long. I'd like maybe one more premium mid, maybe at the expense of Rough in the forward line? Would maybe prefer someone instead of Gray, but he keeps some midfield to forward line options open with Swan/Bont/Martin etc...

$218 left in the bank, prefer closer to $300k though as that strategy of having about that amount up my sleeve has paid off well the past couple of years. Thoughts?

eui0Mg9.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys thoughts on my team?

Backline: H Shaw, M Johnson, J Newnes, H Lumumba, B Goodes, K McIntosh Bench: J Hamling, A Saad

Midfield: G Ablett, S Pendlebury, N Fyfe, J Selwood, P Dangerfield, P Cripps, I Heeney, CEY Bench: J Steele, N Krakouer, K Lambert

Rucks: Nic Nat, T Bellchambers Bench: Cox

Forwards: R Gray, J Bartel, D Swan, M Bontempelli, C Salem, M Clarke Bench: J Lonie, T Lamb

All rookies depending on selection.

My rucks arent the most reliable and I only have 6k in the bank.

Should I downgrade a mid, for example Fyfe to Wines/Martin and then upgrade NN to Minson? Or even Fyfe to Anderson, then TBC to any other ruck.

Thanks guys, all comments appreciated.

Thanks heaps guys!

6,600 left

Don't think Leuenberger will score well enough to want to keep him right through. Could consider Swapping Malceski for B.Murphy / Birchall / Harry Taylor and swapping Berger with Maric / Nicnat

Hey guys thoughts on my team?

Backline: H Shaw, M Johnson, J Newnes, H Lumumba, B Goodes, K McIntosh Bench: J Hamling, A Saad

Midfield: G Ablett, S Pendlebury, N Fyfe, J Selwood, P Dangerfield, P Cripps, I Heeney, CEY Bench: J Steele, N Krakouer, K Lambert

Rucks: Nic Nat, T Bellchambers Bench: Cox

Forwards: R Gray, J Bartel, D Swan, M Bontempelli, C Salem, M Clarke Bench: J Lonie, T Lamb

All rookies depending on selection.

My rucks arent the most reliable and I only have 6k in the bank.

Should I downgrade a mid, for example Fyfe to Wines/Martin and then upgrade NN to Minson? Or even Fyfe to Anderson, then TBC to any other ruck.

Thanks guys, all comments appreciated.

Think you've got the DPP rookies in the wrong spots. Steele / Lambert / Krak all on the midfield bench not the most conducive for swapping. Does allow you to swap Bont / Gray / Swan but would be handy to swap rookies aswell particularly if theyre not assured of games. Perhaps trade out Lonie, move On of the rookie DPP to forward line and bring in Vandenburg? Otherwise very solid team. Will do well.

V2dpb0p.jpg

Ok guys I need some help.

This is my first year doing SC after a break following years of DT.

I'm a bit all over the place, but here are my concerns/questions:

1. Do I have too many mid tier players? I'm a bit biased, perhaps, but I'm confident Wells is in for a big year so I included him.
2. Should I downgrade one of Rockliff or Ablett and sure up my forward or back line? Suggestions? Will. Rockliff suffer with the addition of Beams?
3. I'm happy with Goldy but is there better value going someone other than Leuenberger for that second ruck role?
4. Am I light on for midfield depth.

I really want my team to be rip to shreds by you guys so I can get it better, so any suggestions are welcome. Cheers.

Last edited:
Reasonably happy with forward and backs, but conflicted in the middle. Not sure about Steven , Bonts and Sheed

GAblett a worry, but Pendles to cover with a few bob left over

Really not up to speed with the rookies this year, any feedback welcome

View attachment 118981
Really? You downloaded chrome just to use internet explorer like a ******* 5 year old. Oh wait.... even 5 year olds have more computer sense than you. My ******* toddler knows chrome is better than explorer.

Thoughts, have been swapping GAJ and Fyfe bakck and forth. $95k left.

scteam.png

Really? You downloaded chrome just to use internet explorer like a ******* 5 year old. Oh wait.... even 5 year olds have more computer sense than you. My ******* toddler knows chrome is better than explorer.
My, you're an angry ****er!

Also, why is your toddler chroming?

Never knew someone using IE could be such a sensitive topic.

Did someones 5 year old keep them up all night downloading Chrome updates?

V2dpb0p.jpg

Ok guys I need some help.

This is my first year doing SC after a break following years of DT.

I'm a bit all over the place, but here are my concerns/questions:

1. Do I have too many mid tier players? I'm a bit biased, perhaps, but I'm confident Wells is in for a big year so I included him.
2. Should I downgrade one of Rockliff or Ablett and sure up my forward or back line? Suggestions? Will. Rockliff suffer with the addition of Beams?
3. I'm happy with Goldy but is there better value going someone other than Leuenberger for that second ruck role?
4. Am I light on for midfield depth.

I really want my team to be rip to shreds by you guys so I can get it better, so any suggestions are welcome. Cheers.

A few thoughts on this team.
Backs: I don't see 3 mid-tier players all going big. Trade up one of harbrow, lumumba, or higgins.
Mid. Go with one player in the 250.000 range. Get one if not both of gray and martin in the forwards, DDP rookies not premiums.
Rucks. With the rise of stef martin, can leuy produce big scores sharing the load?
Forwards. Get those forwards back in the forward line.

1. Yes, in backline & midfield
2. Downgrade some 200-300k players
3. Possibly NicNat with no Cox
4. Yes, get the forwards to the forward line, get one of the reliables pendles, fyfe, selwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back