Teams SC 2015 - My team (Post NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering about Smith. I've had him in and out of my team. Given he's so good at what he does in defence would they really move him up the ground?

Also read somewhere that some Crows fans think Henderson will impact on his scoring. Is that possible/likely?

Its a bit unkown. Laird played in all 3 NAB cup games as a defnder. Question is how this impacts Jaensch. If Jaensch (1 NAB game ) Hendo (2) and Smith (2) are all named tonight then I think Smith will be in the midfield which should assist his scoring. However also there is the worry he will find it harder to find the ball on the wing than running off half back?

Last changes before tonight come at me! What does everyone think ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427928605.969119.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427928623.858157.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like it mate, very similar to what I'll be running with. Just 50/50 still on whether its better to go 3 rookies in the forward line and 3 in the middle vs 2 in the forward line and 4 in middle.

Thanks mate.

I changed to 3 and 3 last night. I went from Goddard, Bartel and Vandenberg to Bennell, Hogan and Fyfe.

KC2t3oR.png

Not convinced on Lambert / Hamling, not sure what my options are as I'm so close to the $$ limit.

Any suggestions?

Any thoughts from those much wiser than I would be appreciated.

View attachment 120783

Not bad. I'd be wary on Birchall, he might be injured for Rd 1, I've got Gibson in ahead of Birchall, Gibson played fairly well last year and his NAB form was sensational. Get rid of Lambert for Touk Miller, he's not playing Rd 1. Rest of the rookies you'll have to wait for trades. Van Berlo probably won't be worth his starting price, maybe look at Sheed from West Coast, or even downgrade him to a 117k rookie like Clem Smith. You could use the extra cash to upgrade TBC or leave him there if you're confident.

Rest of the rookies are unknowns until tonight.

Not bad. I'd be wary on Birchall, he might be injured for Rd 1, I've got Gibson in ahead of Birchall, Gibson played fairly well last year and his NAB form was sensational. Get rid of Lambert for Touk Miller, he's not playing Rd 1. Rest of the rookies you'll have to wait for trades. Van Berlo probably won't be worth his starting price, maybe look at Sheed from West Coast, or even downgrade him to a 117k rookie like Clem Smith. You could use the extra cash to upgrade TBC or leave him there if you're confident.

Rest of the rookies are unknowns until tonight.
If Birch is injured for Rd 1 I might just turn him into Ibbotson.

I'd have KK (Kolo-jazz-knee) over him.
Second year syndrome worries me with guys like him and Langdon.

Van Berlo into Smith, Birch into Gibson, Hogan into Lamb. I'm $900 short of turning Cripps into Daisy. *.

Edit: No I'm not. Karnezis into Lamb instead.

Further edit: Upon research, I'll stick with Cripps. Looks like he'll average comparable to Daisy for half the price. I reckon Daisy's ankle will limit him.

Any thoughts appreciated boys.

Hard to fault pounce.

Well, brains trust - can I get some ideas on mine - my first effort(can't screen shot).

DEF: Shaw, Gibson, Newnes, Lumumba, N.Brown, McIntosh B: Saad, Hamling
MID: Pendles, Fyfe, Selwood, Beams, Cripps, Anderson, Heeney, CEY B: Miller, Vandenberg, Lambert
RUCK: Mumford, Goldstein B: Cox
FWD: Gray, Bartel, Martin, Swan, Clark, Salem B: Hogan, Lamb

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to fault pounce.

Well, brains trust - can I get some ideas on mine - my first effort(can't screen shot).

DEF: Shaw, Gibson, Newnes, Lumumba, N.Brown, McIntosh B: Saad, Hamling
MID: Pendles, Fyfe, Selwood, Beams, Cripps, Anderson, Heeney, CEY B: Miller, Vandenberg, Lambert
RUCK: Mumford, Goldstein B: Cox
FWD: Gray, Bartel, Martin, Swan, Clark, Salem B: Hogan, Lamb
Like the Mummy/Goldstein combo. You worried at all that Lambert hasnt been named and Vandenberg might not get named either?
Any thoughts on this would be appreciated! Obviously I'm banking on Lambert cracking the tigers side sooner ather than later, probably go Freeman>ToukTouk?
SC.png

You worried that Lambert hasn't been named and I'm not to sure if vandenberg will be either?

Absolutley. With rookies I usually pick the ones I like most and sit with them until teams are announced to re-evaluate (knowing who the alternatives are likely to be). Until then, concern myself with the rest of the team.

Hey guys so here's what looks to be my final Round 1 Supercoach team, In all honesty I haven't being giving it as much love as Fantasy and I should be so I'd love to know some thoughts and any potential problems with in my team, thanks guys.

View attachment 120751
Newton>Anderson
Naismith>Read
Leuenberger>Naitanui

upload_2015-4-2_11-32-39.png

Hi guys

As mentioned in another thread, I've been flat out this year at work, so wont really get a chance to look until tomorrow.

Anyone wiling to offer some advice? I have about 170K in the kitty

Any advice would be great, especially if there is anything missing for tonights game!

Cheers
Keef

Attachments

• upload_2015-4-2_11-30-32.png
    upload_2015-4-2_11-30-32.png
    77.2 KB · Views: 3
Capture.PNG
My main reason for posting was to ask whether people whether I should trade Fyfe to Sloane so I can sure up my rookies a bit (in particularly I'd like to go Sinclair to Anderson). I also have a lot of guys with the round 12 bye, which would be why I'd trade Fyfe rather than Jelwood. Any other feedback would be awesome too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back