Season 2015 - General Footy Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interestingly, if you go on Charlie's instagram you'll see he uploaded a photo of a birthday present he received from Lauren Brant (maybe she's a Suns fan?). You'll also notice Charlie's dog all over her instagram. Are they an item? Who knows. They've both lived on the Gold Coast for a while now so it'd be hard to see them getting together unless she plans on moving to Adelaide.

Interestingly, if you go on Charlie's instagram you'll see he uploaded a photo of a birthday present he received from Lauren Brant (maybe she's a Suns fan?). You'll also notice Charlie's dog all over her instagram. Are they an item? Who knows. They've both lived on the Gold Coast for a while now so it'd be hard to see them getting together unless she plans on moving to Adelaide.
her family owns the BLK sportswear label she must be loaded. Big dicko loves chasing the Cash

Dicko was at her engagement party before it went pear shaped , my be freinds.

picked up a jack martin match worn guernsey today, $30. so worth it!! these things feel so good!
wtf that's so cheap. i'll be on the GC tomorrow so I'm considering heading to Metricon to check it out - was there much stuff left?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The creator of the doco said on AFL exchange podcast that it was too hard with Ablett because he was flying back and forth between Melbourne and GC for rehab.
That seems so long ago when in reality it was only this year. Christ, this season went fast.

You know what I like best about the above photos. I don't see Lynch, May, Touk, Garlett, Wright, Ablett, O'Meara, Prestia and Swallow in them (don't like seeing KK and Jack in them). If you are going to have a big trip after the year we had keep it on the down low.

Let's get some future draft picks for next year as a few of the above pictured blokes are coming out of contract and may need replacing.

They should be in Australia watching these finals and learning from great teams. Mckenzie and Matera have plenty of time to travel the world when their careers are over.
we often forget that these guys are just young blokes, not just footballers. i think it's fair enough to spend your holidays however you want. they all have so much pressure on them to uphold a perfect persona 24/7 during the season, good on them to let off a bit of steam as long as they're keeping out of trouble.

i think most young guys if they were getting paid a fair chunk of cash with a couple months off at the end of the year, they'd probably go off on a piss-up in europe too.

we often forget that these guys are just young blokes, not just footballers. i think it's fair enough to spend your holidays however you want. they all have so much pressure on them to uphold a perfect persona 24/7 during the season, good on them to let off a bit of steam as long as they're keeping out of trouble.

i think most young guys if they were getting paid a fair chunk of cash with a couple months off at the end of the year, they'd probably go off on a piss-up in europe too.
This may be true but after the year we've had and the reputation we've got i just don't like it. There really isn't much for them to celebrate the should be watch teams like Hawthorn play and learn from the best. When you've won a premiership or made finals then you can celebrate.

This may be true but after the year we've had and the reputation we've got i just don't like it. There really isn't much for them to celebrate the should be watch teams like Hawthorn play and learn from the best. When you've won a premiership or made finals then you can celebrate.

I don't think they're celebrating anything, they're just on vacation.

Hey Sun supporters,

Just wanted to ask how Peter Wright is tracking? I had huge wraps on him when he was drafted but haven't seen many games. Can anyone enlighten me?

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back