Official Match Thread Season 22 Round 1 - Las Vegas Bears v Mount Buller Demons @ The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry I've been missing. Just got back from the future.

Bad news for the Bears, we won by 35 points and will sit 2nd on the Ladder after Round 1
Only 2nd? FFS

I have NFI if you're actually on my team or not. So we can consider this a pick-your-own-adventure sort of deal.

Scenario 1. On my team.
Yeah! I agree!

Scenario 2. Not on my team.
Boo! Clearly false!

Boo! Clearly false! I need to be less cooperative with my banter, and tell the opposition that they are inadequate more often.

I'm confused as well, pretty sure one of our rookie players gave an absolute roasting to Doctor Gero a few pages back. But he could be anyone's rookie player, who am I to know?

Bad news for the Bears, we won by 35 points and will sit 2nd on the Ladder after Round 1

*Examines Post*

*Examines posters AFL team supported*

Biff Tannen confirmed.

Back-to-the-Future-Texting-and-driving-leads-to-crash-with-trailer-hauling-liquid-manure.jpg

Love it!

I think the food I have in mind is *insert delicious food here* thank you very much
Ever since they started doing Uber Eats they went downhill IMO

Boo! Clearly false! I need to be less cooperative with my banter, and tell the opposition that they are inadequate more often.

I'm confused as well, pretty sure one of our rookie players gave an absolute roasting to Doctor Gero a few pages back. But he could be anyone's rookie player, who am I to know?
image.gif
Another one for you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This has been surprising from the Demons. Good work on the recruiting.
But like your AFL affiliate... you will fail.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back