Official Match Thread Season 23, Round 13 – Las Vegas Bears vs West Coast Wonders at The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

2uqg5lc.jpg

West Coast Wonders Official Team Sheet

B: Storm20 - Marklar_33 - mike123
HB: Kangaroos4eva - SSwans2011 - LicoriceAllsorts
C: _MKMatty - NickCC - SweetD
HF: TheBeardAmigos - Bucking Beads - ClarkeM
F: BallaratBulldog - PVF - TheHairyGamer
R: JT_the_Man - haydo169 - dogs105

INT: Nice n Crispy - Temploar

Changes
SweetD - INT to W
Tigz_09 - W to OUT (retired)
Nice n Crispy - OUT to INT
tumblr_m834kp9pmm1qc4c8bo1_500.gif

Matera92 Dingster in this tribute to dear Fred if I, wait scratch that, When I dominate at full back on Sunday.... Yeah well don't get any ideas chumps, this is a one and done agreement. :p
When reggie kicks 10.0 on Sunday, start adjusting to your new position.

Hell, haydo169 might even play along to make it so. :D

Gee your Gif Friday was a disappointment Bears

Just trying to match your captaincy.

Still a fair way to fall it would seem.

Just trying to match your captaincy.

Still a fair way to fall it would seem.
What about my captaincy has made you think it's a failure?
Brining in rookies when the team last season would have forfeited because our then captains made team sheet error after team sheet error? Taking over the captaincy with our previous captain bailed and became a Swaprat? Having a 100% record in team sheets when the Wonders have been known to make error after error?
Having a team list that has averaged 18-20 solid posters throughout the season?

Tell me again why you think my captaincy is a big fall from grace?

What about my captaincy has made you think it's a failure?
Brining in rookies when the team last season would have forfeited because our then captains made team sheet error after team sheet error? Taking over the captaincy with our previous captain bailed and became a Swaprat? Having a 100% record in team sheets when the Wonders have been known to make error after error?
Having a team list that has averaged 18-20 solid posters throughout the season?

Tell me again why you think my captaincy is a big fall from grace?

This implies you reached some great height.

I4AqSaD.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if the wonders have wondered about the wonderful team they are about to be flogged by:cool:
I know for a fact SweetD has perpetual daydreams about me.

Your pussy outfit for starters.
I want to know WTF designed such a girly name too; haydo69 is hardly captaincy material.
At least Matera is a legend of the game.:D
The game of what? AFL? Too bad we don't live in an AFL world. This is Qooty, a sport the Wonders created

This implies you reached some great height.

I4AqSaD.gif
I haven't achieved much as Captain in only 13 games in. What I have done is stopped the rot the Wonders have been known for with suspensions because of team sheet errors, bringing decent rookies into the game and kept a stable squad together with all bar 1 poster contribute in some way throughout the season.

I haven't achieved much as Captain in only 13 games in. What I have done is stopped the rot the Wonders have been known for with suspensions because of team sheet errors, bringing decent rookies into the game and kept a stable squad together with all bar 1 poster contribute in some way throughout the season.

You're not a real captain until you've made at least one team sheet error or publicly s**t fighted with one of your players. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back