Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 3 - Gumbies FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

* these Bear campaigners, let's bash them! :mad:

gumby-bear-630x472.jpg

We just need to feed them ice cream before the game, blockhead style.

Visiting teams get reconstituted goulash with a side of ox tongue with an option of the soul of a first born ice sculpture or edible flowers that have a 7.6% chance to give you a compliment, and 92.4% chance to denigrate your hairstyle and recommend one from the 70's instead.

We tried fixing the odds but like most things, we got bored halfway through and screwed it up, in the end only making it worse, so we recommend the former since the ICU is only 3 hours away and they have a carriage. I think.

You will be barred entry if you bring liquid of any sort, as you only get hops at 90% cost, instructions on setting up a well and a fully barrel. It's then BYO straw at 300% cost.

Then you have a 40% chance to meet Svetlana and she will regale you about her exploits in cooking without hands and the wondrous use of rubber related toxin & alcohol.

You bring a blockhead and you just get shot.

Or malaria, I always confuse the two, which one removes all body hair and regresses you to interest in politics?

My season long quest to channel the superstar full forwards of the 80s ran in to a few roadblocks, using Jan Hammer for inspiration fell flat, then last week channeling David Lee Roth was close, but not close enough. I can only conclude that I wasn't being flamboyant enough, so there is only one way to go : more makeup, hairspray and leather, so... Twisted Sister!!!!
With an added message to the clowns simming our losses this season.

Visiting teams get reconstituted goulash with a side of ox tongue with an option of the soul of a first born ice sculpture or edible flowers that have a 7.6% chance to give you a compliment, and 92.4% chance to denigrate your hairstyle and recommend one from the 70's instead.

We tried fixing the odds but like most things, we got bored halfway through and screwed it up, in the end only making it worse, so we recommend the former since the ICU is only 3 hours away and they have a carriage. I think.

You will be barred entry if you bring liquid of any sort, as you only get hops at 90% cost, instructions on setting up a well and a fully barrel. It's then BYO straw at 300% cost.

Then you have a 40% chance to meet Svetlana and she will regale you about her exploits in cooking without hands and the wondrous use of rubber related toxin & alcohol.

You bring a blockhead and you just get shot.

Or malaria, I always confuse the two, which one removes all body hair and regresses you to interest in politics?

AngryRanga likes this.

My season long quest to channel the superstar full forwards of the 80s ran in to a few roadblocks, using Jan Hammer for inspiration fell flat, then last week channeling David Lee Roth was close, but not close enough. I can only conclude that I wasn't being flamboyant enough, so there is only one way to go : more makeup, hairspray and leather, so... Twisted Sister!!!!
With an added message to the clowns simming our losses this season.

Twisted Sister were last relevant some 30-odd years ago and the Las Vegas Bears were last relevant some 30-odd seasons ago. I can definitely see the comparisons. :)

View attachment 404925
Las Vegas Bears Official Team Sheet Round 3

B: avishka5 - FKASC - Jack Bradley
HB: KO_KO - Magruder - Striker475
C: JoshWoodenSpoon - AngryRanga - Matera92
HF: OFFtheBALL - Noidenous - RookiePick
F: tim_saints -
Broken - reggie
R:
Doctor Gero - RU_ - Avatarp

INT:
kane249 - hilly

Changes

Jay Z FP -> OUT
tim_saints R -> FP

The quoted post has triggered an auto response filter, please select an appopriate response
- What a team!!!! Clean up in aisle MY PANTS!!!
- Wow! ThIs is An aMazInG teAmshEeT
- I endorse this team sheet and/or product
- Loooo-hoooo-hooooo-hoooo-sers!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

90090932.png

OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET:

B: sjohns12 - jd2010 - peterss
HB: Bucketss - manboob - GWBogan
C: Noobz0r - StFly - Dennis ClarkeM
HF: 2121 - NSWCROW - 06Premiers
F: The City Boyz - Quivorir - Uncle_Leo
R: Fryer Tuck - Golumless - SM

INT: Jeremias - winty

CHANGES
N/A

Expect a change next week if we lose.
The quoted post has triggered an auto response filter, please select an appopriate response
- What a team!!!! Clean up in aisle MY PANTS!!!
- Wow! ThIs is An aMazInG teAmshEeT
- I endorse this team sheet and/or product
- Loooo-hoooo-hooooo-hoooo-sers!!!

View attachment 404925
Las Vegas Bears Official Team Sheet Round 3

B: avishka5 - FKASC - Jack Bradley
HB: KO_KO - Magruder - Striker475
C: JoshWoodenSpoon - AngryRanga - Matera92
HF: OFFtheBALL - Noidenous - RookiePick
F: tim_saints -
Broken - reggie
R:
Doctor Gero - RU_ - Avatarp

INT:
kane249 - hilly

Changes

Jay Z FP -> OUT
tim_saints R -> FP

A ruck/midfield line of Doctor Gero, RU_ and Avatarp is just depressing viewing. Seek help bears.

You are correct, man who has read a media piece.

Mine is a call out of three posters in particular who are going to be embarrassed this weekend, purely because they're out of their depth. :)

You are correct, man who has read a media piece.

Mine is a call out of three posters in particular who are going to be embarrassed this weekend, purely because they're out of their depth. :)
You'd think a man who touched the prune 8 times last week would worry about himself first but here we are ¯\_(シ)_/¯

What a junk team, just forfeit already.

And just like when your fourth grade teacher told your parents much the same thing during a parent/teacher interview, we're going to ignore the facts and keep on plugging away.

90090932.png

OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET:

B: sjohns12 - jd2010 - peterss
HB: Bucketss - manboob - GWBogan
C: Noobz0r - StFly - Dennis ClarkeM
HF: 2121 - NSWCROW - 06Premiers
F: The City Boyz - Quivorir - Uncle_Leo
R: Fryer Tuck - Golumless - SM

INT: Jeremias - winty

CHANGES
N/A

Expect a change next week if we lose.

Some say that teamsheet insults are passe. Others say that not centering the text in the teamsheet is a sign that Satan lives inside your dark, black heart.

You decide.

Some say that teamsheet insults are passe. Others say that not centering the text in the teamsheet is a sign that Satan lives inside your dark, black heart.

You decide.

Wait team sheet insults are out of fashion?

Because that and calling people tic-tac dick is like 3/4 of my material :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back