Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 8 - Sin City Swamprats vs. Mount Buller Demons @ Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

My god... why are you all up at that ungodly hour of the morning?

Up at 3:30am
leave for work at 4am
at my desk by 5am
leave around 2pm

fishing by 4pm

Bed by 8pm

rinse

repeat

If you lose one sense, your other senses are enhanced.

That's why people with no sense of humour have an increased sense of self-importance.

:)
oooohhhh I like this !!!

Just found out my Dads got Alzheimers , hope it doesnt run in the family coz my Dads got it as well.....

Up at 3:30am
leave for work at 4am
at my desk by 5am
leave around 2pm

fishing by 4pm

Bed by 8pm

rinse

repeat
Dear lord... what do you do for a crust?

I don't know what's happened in the last little while so if someone could sum it up for me using a gif, that would be terrific.

I thought I saw for a moment that someone wanted to actually train to prepare for Qooty with a 6km run.....surely I misread that!

Dear lord... what do you do for a crust?

Im A seat shiner (mananger). Have a lot of dealings with USA so early starts suits me and the business. Long commute so I leave early to beat the traffic.

I don't know what's happened in the last little while so if someone could sum it up for me using a gif, that would be terrific.

I thought I saw for a moment that someone wanted to actually train to prepare for Qooty with a 6km run.....surely I misread that!

You did not read incorrectly, I meant every word of it

*Note: Here at Mt Buller run = beer & klms = how many

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think they meant to say 6kl of rum.

Im A seat shiner (mananger). Have a lot of dealings with USA so early starts suits me and the business. Long commute so I leave early to beat the traffic.
Not sure if Freudian slip or intended. :p

Just found out my Dads got Alzheimers , hope it doesnt run in the family coz my Dads got it as well.....
Two great ways of meeting new people: Alzheimer's and picking up somebody else's golf ball. Alzheimer's is probably safer.......

Two great ways of meeting new people: Alzheimer's and picking up somebody else's golf ball. Alzheimer's is probably safer.......
I met some guy today who works in my office and he told me I picked up his golf ball the other day, so I think you might be onto something :thumbsu:

Hell yeah!!

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back