Official Match Thread SEASON 25 SFA GRAND FINAL: Sin City Swamprats vs Roys FFC at SFA Park

Who wins the Season 25 Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Most weeks I Dont Care about my opponent. This week will be different. I'll care alot. I'll be super focused & make sure they get my full attention...

Most weeks I care! Other weeks I struggle but get through while one I barely tolerate.

This week though, I'm more excited than I've ever been before and I can't wait to see who my opponent will be for this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My crippling self doubt doesn't allow to agree with this.

Embrace this!

The Roys go into this game as favourites given you finished Top 4 and the Swamprats have been playing Elimination Finals for 11 weeks now!

Either way, this is going to be a cracker of a week as the Swamprats plan to Salada over the Roys on Sunday.

Well here I am again, 3rd week in a row and on a roll. Seeing that I have picked the outcome of the last two weeks, I thought it only fair to leak my information to all you punters so that you can have a little flutter at .....
1B551FD6-705F-4E20-8F80-4557C2E57E5D.jpeg

So for this weeks. 2A49B45B-9F2E-4C34-91FA-9608752E9BBC.jpeg

After searching my Crystal Balls CFFA5EE1-1345-469D-AB4C-5219D7D29767.gif

The winner is .........

Have a great week guys and gals. :thumbsu:

I had a little nap, when I went to sleep we'd lost 12 in a row, how are things guys?
You wake up on the verge of greatness. That's the feeling you have. Not something else.

Back