Official Match Thread Season 26, Round 15: Sin City Swamprats vs Mount Buller Demons at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I honestly know a guy who edited pr0n for a living.

Really randomly, he edited a number of videos that my housemate was an actor it. I had no idea she was doing it. Weird times.

What the hell happened when you found out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best housemate ever.
It made me rethink every conversation we’d had.

“Did she really mean for me to ‘* her’ when she said ‘* me’?”

“When she said ‘I like to pay cash’ did she mean she worked in pr0n and was loaded even though she was a student?”

“So that’s why all of her underwear hanging in the loungeroom was rather exotic”

**** me 8 pages in and it appears the Demons have only gotten worse. Lucky sausageroll is alright.
It's all about perspective. The Demons just look worse because I've improved so much. I've gone from f***ing useless to alright :thumbsu:

Is it possible (hypothetically) to reach through a phone, be transmitted vis digital signals and reform out through someone else’s phone, to then choke someone for spamming s**t Chelsea gifs, and then return again?

I’m thinking along the lines of Harry Potter going into that book and s**t.

Has anyone invented that? Just asking for myself.
I'm working on a portal transporter, that can send anyone or anything harmlessly to another portal anywhere in the world within a minute, rendering hotels, cars, freight, roads and airlines redundant and making me the richest man in the world.

When I succeed, you can say you knew me when I was simply the greatest Qooty player in history.

It's all about perspective. The Demons just look worse because I've improved so much. I've gone from f***ing useless to alright :thumbsu:

Don't talk so little about yourself Snag. You're a legend in my book.

There once was a team called the Rats,
Who leant a bit too much on stats.
They posted a lot,
Even though it was rot,
Tarks.
standing-ovation.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back