Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 2 Sin City Swamprats vs Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
upload_2018-7-30_22-4-59.png upload_2018-7-30_22-5-4.png

The Swamprats are coming off a tight loss against the Furies in round one, where as the Warriors were on fire in Round 1 smashing the awful Dragons by 112 points.

Past 5 encounters:

The Warriors have won 3 of their last 5 games against the Swamprats however have lost the past 2 time these two teams have met.

Season 25 Round 10:

Coney Island Warriors 12.10 (82) lost to Sin City Swamprats 20.8 (128)

Season 24 Round 12:

Coney Island Warriors 12.10 (82) lost to Sin City Swamprats 20.8 (128)

Season 24 Round 1:

Coney Island Warriors 17.6 (108) defeated Sin City Swamprats 16.4 (100)

Season 23 Round 4:

Season 22 Round 15

Players to Watch:

Sin City Swamprats

Philreich:

Was the Rats best in their loss against the Furies with 22 disposals 3 tackles and 2 goals.

Dingster:

The S25 Fred medallist didn’t get much of the ball in Round 1 but kicked 3 snags from 4 kicks.

Coney Island Warriors:

CM9000

Had a cracking debut game 22 disposals, 11 tackles, 3 goals and a DT score of 122 against the Dragons. Can he back this up?

BigJoeD:

Kicked a bag of 6 against the Dragons and is in early contention for the Fred medal.

Official Qrownbet Odds

Sin City Swamprats $1.95
Coney ISland Warriors $1.95

ND’s prediction: Warriors to go in with a massive headwobble and Rats win by 10.

Captains please have your team sheets in the Official Team Sheet thread by 11.59 pm Thursday.

giphy.gif

Hi Warriors :)

This is where our season starts given we never win in Round 1.

These Warriors to go in all Danny Frawley with the head wobble and the Swamprats to overcome dizziness and record a memorable win.

We've got a lot of baked goods to burn off this week, thanks IDC for sharing the Krispy Kremes.

Sent from mTalk

They were meant to be shared?

Lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've got a lot of baked goods to burn off this week, thanks IDC for sharing the Krispy Kremes.

Sent from mTalk
Whiskey kremes!

I’ve been looking forward to this - it’s always a pleasure to catch up and spend a week with a group of posters you can have a genuine laugh with, and that you really respect.

Just a shame the Swampies are here too, I suppose

My unbiased assessment of this game is that I don't care who wins, just as long as it's not the Warriors.

Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

I’ve been looking forward to this - it’s always a pleasure to catch up and spend a week with a group of posters you can have a genuine laugh with, and that you really respect.

I was going to give you a hug but now I feel more like doing this
GiftedHastyCockatiel-max-1mb.gif

Champagne comedy!

Evening Joe and Warriors.

Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.
You just reminded me - how is the Alzheimer's.....or can't you remember?

I was going to give you a hug but now I feel more like doing this
GiftedHastyCockatiel-max-1mb.gif

I’m sure you do. No doubt your teammates are extremely happy for you.

The next step will be graduating to a level where any of your opposition has even heard of you

You just reminded me - how is the Alzheimer's.....or can't you remember?

I can't remember...was I diagnosed with something???

I’m sure you do. No doubt your teammates are extremely happy for you.

The next step will be graduating to a level where any of your opposition has even heard of you
I'm pretty sure that the Wonders have heard of him...:rolleyes:

Also, who are you bantz is surely below you, Jody

Remove this Banner Ad

Back