Official Match Thread Season 26, Round 8: Dragons FFC v Las Vegas Bears at Shark Park (Heritage Round)

Remove this Banner Ad

See, I think that all the time, and then every round it gets another 50-100 replies and half a dozen people placing bets.
Yet you're still 45 grand in debt...

Yet you're still 45 grand in debt...

All part of the elaborate ploy to keep people involved.

Has nothing to do with the fact that the number of bets is too small to profit from two-way markets.

To be honest it actually looks like a crows strip. Replace the bear head with Tex Walkers and you've got yourself a clash guernsey
Did you put your collective mind to think of that ?

Just for your info Yakker .

KjwIUL1.png

But you're right that there was bitching about the new stand threatening the adjacent Whoretree, and mostly it was Wooshette chained to its proud-standing trunk which ultimately saved the landmark.

Lovely opening article but for that and one more erratum. In much the same way that Tower Hill's old footy club was a nod to the nearby hill (well, a nod to the town, which in turn was a nod to the hill), but not built upon it, this ground is on the mainland, with a view of the Coney Islands. Quite true though, that the islands basically no longer exist as they have been connected with the larger land mass to reclaim additional land for development.

Shark Park is a name applied at the time to Van Cortlandt Park's oval. What's in a name? The Bears' S.I.T.S. resides atop Los Carraras S.C., but is in the suburb of Nou Camp (close to the border with Subiaco). Dragon Island is a colloquial name for the island mass known in the native tongue as Beldribilin.

I didn't even read this. I shouldn't expect anybody else to.

#sweetlore

Last edited:

KjwIUL1.png

But you're right that there was bitching about the new stand threatening the adjacent Whoretree, and mostly it was Wooshette chained to its proud-standing trunk which ultimately saved the landmark.

Lovely opening article but for that and one more erratum. In much the same way that Tower Hill's old footy club was a nod to the nearby hill (well, a nod to the town, which in turn was a nod to the hill), but not built upon it, this ground is on the mainland, with a view of the Coney Islands. Quite true though, that the islands basically no longer exist as they have been connected with the larger land mass to reclaim additional land for development.

Shark Park is a name applied at the time to Van Cortlandt Park's oval. What's in a name? The Bears' S.I.T.S. resides atop Los Carraras S.C., but is in the suburb of Nou Camp (close to the border with Subiaco). Dragon Island is a colloquial name for the island mass known in the native tongue as Beldribilin.

Your chudshakes story is so much better :p

I'd just like to mention, bit of a plug, I actually designed the graphics for all the match OPs this week. Took a lot of effort and didn't get any credit, so I'm a little bit sour now.
They'll use you up and throw you on the street like yesterdays whore. It is a hard life in the SFA.

So can a Dragon please explain to me why they are considered the worst posting outfit in the league?

I hope we're not versing a bunch of Brayden Sier's.

Wanna bet on that ?

Oh I see, very sneaky, so because I do Qrownbet, you're gonna keep bringing up betting. That is very clever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They'll use you up and throw you on the street like yesterdays whore. It is a hard life in the SFA.
If you're particularly respected we'll roll you out.

Oh I see, very sneaky, so because I do Qrownbet, you're gonna keep bringing up betting. That is very clever.
Atleast no one is purposely misspelling your name.

KjwIUL1.png

066.gif

Dragons –
556628_e223d5fefa16fdfa0528503dd125a438.png

Blaze Storm has struggled to find the form that saw him push the league’s best last year for the Sweet FA’s highest award. He will need to lift this week after a poor showing last week.

Prediction –

Dragons by 13 points

Poor showing? I was easily in our top 5 best on ground.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back