Official Match Thread Season 27, Round 8 - Sin City Swamprats vs Baghdad Bombers at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
4DZc220.png

The Sin City Swamprats host the Baghdad Bombers with both teams coming off losses in round seven - the Swamprats going down to the Gold City Royals by 50 points and the Bombers being edged out by the ladder-leading Mount Buller Demons by seven points. The winner of this clash will stay in touch with the top four while the loser risks falling out of the eight with half the season run and won. The stats favour the Swamprats with the top five Adjusted Dream Team leaders from these two teams all playing for the Swamprats, led by Nunez, one of only two players to average at least 100 ADT over the past month.

Team Records

Swamprats||Bombers\4-0-3|Record|3-1-3\5th|Position|6th\99|Average for|103\98|Average against|93\100|Percentage|111\L W W L L|Form|D L W W L

Last Time They Met

Code:
Season 26, Round 10 at Underground Stadium

SCS    3.2   8.2    12.7    12.8    80
BOM    1.3   8.7    10.11   13.15   93

GOALS
SCS: jackster83 2, Quadzilla 2, Ant Bear, ant555, edgie, GotTheGoodes, I Dont Care, Kirkswan, Nunez, Power Raid
ROY: BEEG 4, I bleed Blue 2, _Cayz_, Argus Tuft, beez, Blue__Balls, ctacp, matty411, nahnah

BEST
SCS: Nunez, Ant Bear, philreich, GotTheGoodes
ROY: _Cayz_, Argus Tuft, Matty411, ctacp, CALL ME SNAKE, I bleed Blue

Players to Watch
(Averages for rounds 4-7)
|Nunez (SCS)|philreich (SCS)|TheCoach16 (BOM)|KohPhi (BOM)\Goals|1|1|1|1\Disposals|24|22|22|17\Marks|2|1|-|1\Tackles|6|5|8|7\Adj. Dream Team|100|83|86|76\Rank|2|15|9|29

Five x Five
(season totals)
Code:
GOALS                                DISPOSALS                             MARKS                                TACKLES                              ADJ. DREAM TEAM
24   SarahSmiles        SCS          172   GotTheGoodes       SCS          48   Kirkswan           SCS          48   KohPhi             BOM          655   Nunez              SCS
18   BEEG               BOM          167   Nunez              SCS          44   GotTheGoodes       SCS          43   Nunez              SCS          618   philreich          SCS
11   edgie              SCS          156   philreich          SCS          44   boncer34           BOM          40   philreich          SCS          586   GotTheGoodes       SCS
11   iDon               BOM          133   jackster83         SCS          36   CALL ME SNAKE      BOM          36   TheCoach16         BOM          539   Kirkswan           SCS
11   CazC30             BOM          129   Kirkswan           SCS          34   TheMase            SCS          27   sportsmaniac89     SCS          532   sportsmaniac89     SCS

Captains please remember to post your team sheets in the Official Team Sheet thread by 11.59pm Thursday

This isn't my match thread so do what you like

It was a general question.

You and me after class on the basketball court. Either turn up and fight or I'll tell all the girls you're a sissy.

It was a general question.

You and me after class on the basketball court. Either turn up and fight or I'll tell all the girls you're a sissy.
Right, got ya. You do realise I have editing powers, yeah? It may not be tough but all the smart people fight with keyboards these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you mean by rightful position would be the women's auxiliary balloon corp reserves?
I think they mean outta the eight so they can go on a longer bender.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back