Official Match Thread Season 28 Rd 11 - Roys FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

All right I'm back after a short hiatus. Things got pretty heated between my missus and I after she claimed SFA was a stupid game a couple weeks back and I've been trying to appease her since, but the shackles are off. I'm my own man and I'm back on here. No one should feel as though they have to clear browser history for viewing and participating in SFA. With that said, how are we all?

All right I'm back after a short hiatus. Things got pretty heated between my missus and I after she claimed SFA was a stupid game a couple weeks back and I've been trying to appease her since, but the shackles are off. I'm my own man and I'm back on here. No one should feel as though they have to clear browser history for viewing and participating in SFA. With that said, how are we all?

So...I take it after you cleared your browser cookies it took you a while to find your way back here? :think:

Why don't we just play a game of qooty on the Minecraft server. Use bows and a single arrow for the qooty, if you get hit twice that's a tackle and you lose possession.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TedDougChris - just thought you might be interested to know about an incident over the weekend. I watched a person try to park their car for about 10 minutes. I didn't see the person in question, so it'd be unfair of me to guess what gender she was.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back