Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

We’ve recruited foetuses. We are sponsored by most fast food eateries. Jellied sausages are a normal meal. ScoMo is a stoner. Cold Sober potentially fathered Santoz’ father.
Now I feel like I am up to speed.

OK, what have I missed.
Subway, vanilla slices and dumplings. And some strange jelly sausage creation. Today certain has had a focus on food.

I am already enjoying this thread a lot more than our last Hawks match thread. I was told the dragons were made up of a bunch of stupid jerks who don’t even know how to sfa!! Okay I may have made that bit up.

caaarn the bombers!!! Baghdad and Proud!!
Any conversation we get this week will be a great improvement compared to the s**t we've heard from our past 2 opponents.
I'm an expert at drunken dribble but * me. I couldn't drink enough to be able to dribble that amount of s**t.
Go DRAGS, BEST OF LUCK BOMBERS.[ to lazy with the capital s**t]

Any conversation we get this week will be a great improvement compared to the sh*t we've heard from our past 2 opponents.
I'm an expert at drunken dribble but fu** me. I couldn't drink enough to be able to dribble that amount of sh*t.
Go DRAGS, BEST OF LUCK BOMBERS.[ to lazy with the capital sh*t]

drunken dribble you say? Even your dribble is intoxicated? Now that’s the sh1t I’m talking about!!

Yeah but it doesn't count if you have to spend all the money you saved on child support payments

You don’t though, you’re using valid protection. It just happens to have been someone else’s valid protection prior to you.

Yeah but it doesn't count if you have to spend all the money you saved on child support payments
Its ok my kid is like Benjamin Button .
He was born 97yrs old. By the time he gets down to 18 and I have to pay child support I'll be dead from old age.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buy them???
I find them on the floor of the toilet block at Footscray Park.
I've saved thousands of dollars over the yrs.
So your saying Santo
drunken dribble you say? Even your dribble is intoxicated? Now that’s the sh1t I’m talking about!!
There is no pretending in my state of drunkenness, Half, Full or Thanks for coming.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back