Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Las Vegas Bears vs Coney Island Warriors at The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

"Hey siri, who is playing in the SFA this week?"

"Here is the list of matches this weekend in the SFA"

1600086509331.png

"Give me more information on the Bears vs Warriors game"

"Ok. Here is a match report by The Half Back"

1600086609177.png 1600086613212.png

The Las Vegas Bears (5-2, 5th) are playing host to the Coney Island Warriors (2-5, 10th) in this round 8 clash. The Bears last week got toppled by the Dragons, making it just one win from their last 3 games after such a great start to the season. Meanwhile for the Warriors, they nee to kick into gear and they need to do it fast. Last weeks loss to the Rats was their third in a row.

These two sides seem to be polar opposites when it comes to posting. The Bears are a dominant on field side, preferring to celebrate 300+ posts of no quality in a match thread, while the Warriors quantity numbers may be down, but with quality posters such as TheInjuryFactory and Doctor Colossus, they more than make up for it with quality. At the end of the day though, it is the qooty that does the talking, and both teams will be desperately looking for a win here.

Bears by 22.​

Thanks for the OP The Half Back. Although I think suggesting we like to celebrate 300+ posts of no quality is harsh. I for one would much prefer to celebrate 300+ posts of quality, and I sense this could be the week for both Metalcrusher and Millky95 to really hit their straps and deliver absolute blinders.

Hello Warriors. I'm looking forward to an entertaining week of quality banter. :)

Last edited:

"Hey siri, who is playing in the SFA this week?"

"Here is the list of matches this weekend in the SFA"

View attachment 961532

"Give me more information on the Bears vs Warriors game"

"Ok. Here is a match report by The Half Back"

View attachment 961541View attachment 961542

The Las Vegas Bears (5-2, 5th) are playing host to the Coney Island Warriors (2-5, 10th) in this round 8 clash. The Bears last week got toppled by the Dragons, making it just one win from their last 3 games after such a great start to the season. Meanwhile for the Warriors, they nee to kick into gear and they need to do it fast. Last weeks loss to the Rats was their third in a row.

These two sides seem to be polar opposites when it comes to posting. The Bears are a dominant on field side, preferring to celebrate 300+ posts of no quality in a match thread, while the Warriors quantity numbers may be down, but with quality posters such as TheInjuryFactory and Doctor Colossus, they more than make up for it with quality. At the end of the day though, it is the qooty that does the talking, and both teams will be desperately looking for a win here.

Bears by 22.​
Cheers Half e. ;)

Thanks for the OP The Half Back. Although I think suggesting we like to celebrate 300+ posts of no quality is harsh. I for one would much prefer to celebrate 300+ posts of quality, and I sense this could be the week for both Metalcrusher and Millky95 to really hit their straps and deliver absolute blinders.

Hello Warriors. I'm looking forward to an entertaining week of quality banter. :)
We put an e on it, made it Warriorse, it's kinda cool. :thumbsu:

Nice preview The Half Back. Good Luck for the week Warriors, may the best team win.
This sounds like a threat tonye....

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

If that was my first melt I would be pretty ******* embarrassed by that effort, when I have my first melt I want it to be good and blow the hell out of this place.

If that was my first melt I would be pretty ******* embarrassed by that effort, when I have my first melt I want it to be good and blow the hell out of this place.
Fair enough. So just more of a gentle sook then?

Fair enough. So just more of a gentle sook then?
If you want to call it that, we Bears just don't like losing and have no intention of losing 2 in a row.

We might get 2k of posts just from the Bears.

All quality of course

If you want to call it that, we Bears just don't like losing and have no intention of losing 2 in a row.
I'm trying to figure out what to call it to be honest, was hoping you could help me define it.

So it sounded like a melt, but it's definitely not because you haven't even had your first melt yet, which is quaint and adorable. It could be a gentle sook, but you're not really looking to commit to that, so maybe that's not it either.

Perhaps a whinge? 🤔

I'm trying to figure out what to call it to be honest, was hoping you could help me define it.

So it sounded like a melt, but it's definitely not because you haven't even had your first melt yet, which is quaint and adorable. It could be a gentle sook, but you're not really looking to commit to that, so maybe that's not it either.

Perhaps a whinge? 🤔
I think you are over analyzing it. Perhaps you need to find a hobby to pass the time if you are going to analyse my posts to this extent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back