Official Match Thread Season 31, Round 14: Dragons FFC vs Mount Buller Demons at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

serial_thrilla

🐉The 2K SFA Player🐉
Mar 25, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dragons FFC
1620167976174.png

Milestone mania continues this week with everybody's favourite draft expert (sorry PMBangers) reaching his 450th SFA match against the Mt. Buller Demons. Isn't that wonderful? 🤗 Now I could write a lengthy piece on how great Pie 4 Life is, but I think it'll be better to let Tarkyn_24 tell a few personal anecdotes about his experiences with the great man across the journey. Well done P4L!!!

You're up Tarks. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tarkyn_24

Hall of Famer
Dec 23, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood

Milestone mania continues this week with everybody's favourite draft expert (sorry PMBangers) reaching his 450th SFA match against the Mt. Buller Demons. Isn't that wonderful? 🤗 Now I could write a lengthy piece on how great Pie 4 Life is, but I think it'll be better to let Tarkyn_24 tell a few personal anecdotes about his experiences with the great man across the journey. Well done P4L!!!

You're up Tarks. :)
Are you ******* kidding me?

This is rigged. All this bullshit is rigged.

Bonz

Insert something witty here
Sep 14, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Liverpool
Trust me once you try a Bonz sausage you will accept nothing else. Bigger than the average sausages you'll find, say, around the supermarket but not so big you can't get your mouth around it.
Of course if sausage isn't your favourite I am always happy to do something a little more wet and messy.

Adobe_20210221_143529.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad