Official Match Thread Season 31, Round 14: Gumbies FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at The House of Gumby (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Worthy game to end quite a good week. I know many of us, myself included, give the Bombers a bit of a bad wrap but this week was probably my most enjoyable Bombers thread since S26. No dickheads. Just good vibes all round. Thanks for the week guys.
I'll echo those thoughts

Congratulations on the win today Gumbies, and thanks for an enjoyable week of banter.

Hope you all had a pleasant Mother’s Day, and for those that have mums that are no longer with us, in your memories they endure.

All the best for the rest.

Thanks for posting philreich

• Neither having much reason to brag, beez and Ash24 were hard to separate - though beez was slightly more effective. - 0m from 99 to 99.
You have nice eyelashes, Ash24

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great game Bombers. In my short time here - i find you one of the more enjoyable teams to vs.

Balter XPAs to celebrate the win today.

Attachments

• 16205510174908405284495939755642.jpg
    16205510174908405284495939755642.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
No teasers this week but I've already collated the stats and know where everyone stands
Translation: The 👑 is back.
As long as its you and not those who will remain unnamed!

If only the Gumbies weren't so good, we'd see a bit more of the pill! Never had much of a problem finding pills before...

As long as its you and not those who will remain unnamed!

If only the Gumbies weren't so good, we'd see a bit more of the pill! Never had much of a problem finding pills before...
As a ruckman who has had a decent season but is 200 DT points off the leader because we play underwater, I'm relieved that the ball is moving forward a little more often.

Good game sorry I wasn't around but well done Gumbies. Rodney Dangerfield you are still the king! My Bomber Brothers I feel we are going to storm home. Thanks philreich for posting.. Also I enjoyed the week!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mums that look after us top line Qootiers.

Well done on the win Gumballs, hope to see you again in the finals. Sorry I missed the last half of the week, been a little busy.

Thanks for ruining running the game philthy rich, can you please stop doing our games, you are a jinx on our performances recently.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back