Official Match Thread Season 31, Round 15: Roys FFC vs Dragons FFC at the BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

Actual footage (not the stuff in Bonz 's head)

Bonz on the left, Dragons on the right...

View attachment 1127167

1. At least put a sabre not a foil in the left guys hand.
2. A movement that large with a kendo stick actually wouldn't take most experienced fencers blades, a simple disengage avoids that action šŸ¤ŗšŸ¤ŗšŸ¤ŗ

(Am aware fencing is actually not very useful in a fight šŸ˜‚)

What are you trying to say mate.
I was on about 30 or 40 posts and I decided to create a real estate guide. By the end of it I was thinking hell, I must be on 90 posts by now because of this, what a spammer. I checked and it was 125 lol.
But at least there was a lot of stuff in there for people to have fun with. If I had 140 posts of just "good morning everybody" and the like I'd feel bad about myself!

I was on about 30 or 40 posts and I decided to create a real estate guide. By the end of it I was thinking hell, I must be on 90 posts by now because of this, what a spammer. I checked and it was 125 lol.
But at least there was a lot of stuff in there for people to have fun with. If I had 140 posts of just "good morning everybody" and the like I'd feel bad about myself!
I don't have that problem:D

I don't have that problem:D
Are you like ... banned from your own thread or something :D Do the Bombers have a bye this week? :p

I'm planning on doing a real estate guide for every team over time. You'll be able to choose your own home from residences available, either in Abu Ghraib, Old Town, or any of the non-football suburbs! Stay tuned :)

Are you like ... banned from your own thread or something :D Do the Bombers have a bye this week? :p

I'm planning on doing a real estate guide for every team over time. You'll be able to choose your own home from residences available, either in Abu Ghraib, Old Town, or any of the non-football suburbs! Stay tuned :)
Playing the Royals so effectively the Bye.

Here you go (some guy hacked my account and made a media thread):
Ha! Loved it! Very interesting. Nothing has changed at all! šŸ˜

ā€œThere was beauty, there was wine in case there wasn't beauty, so that there would be beauty.ā€ šŸ‘šŸ¤­

šŸ„‚

Last edited:
Playing the Royals so effectively the Bye.
But this is thread has Dragons so effectively the opposite of a Bye! This is your chance to build a match thread into something special. Invigorate the Royals, inspire them. Get them involved. Add a poem, write a short story. Be brave! If you have a blank canvas, chuck some paint at it! Ohh Mr BlueAllThru, what a mess!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing wrong with a bit of spam mate

spam-t2b.gif

My wife has gone up to her in-laws with our children this evening (I'm joining them tomorrow), so I've got the stereo on and absolutely blasting some tunes. If you've got anything you think will keep me pumped, feel free to share your suggestions!

As a bit of a guide, some of what has really tipped me over the edge in the playlist so far has been:

Fontaines D.C. - Boys In The Better Land
Liz Phair - F*** And Run
Elvis Costello - Beyond Belief
The Damned - Neat Neat Neat
Benjamin Booker - Violent Shiver
Alabama Shakes - Hold On

But I'm more than happy to jump out of that genre. Just make me smile is all I ask.

My wife has gone up to her in-laws with our children this evening (I'm joining them tomorrow), so I've got the stereo on and absolutely blasting some tunes. If you've got anything you think will keep me pumped, feel free to share your suggestions!

As a bit of a guide, some of what has really tipped me over the edge in the playlist so far has been:

Fontaines D.C. - Boys In The Better Land
Liz Phair - F*** And Run
Elvis Costello - Beyond Belief
The Damned - Neat Neat Neat
Benjamin Booker - Violent Shiver
Alabama Shakes - Hold On

But I'm more than happy to jump out of that genre. Just make me smile is all I ask.

Jesus itā€™s cold
Mooch whereā€™s that blankie?
I was going to pop over with it but my dog stole it.
Plenty of residences still available, although ehh I can't be bothered going over them all again and saying which are commercial.
But all Roys can try to choose a place for a home (see the post above) : cats2rise Aristotle Pickett Barrels windyhill Freo_4eva Zevon RU_ Mooch fitzroybowiedog _Mike_ Roylion Beandip FitzroyRamone
I'll have the block south-west of yours. I like tree.

Well, this wasn't exactly what I was expecting ... it's a VERY different mood to the last couple of hours haha.
It's a slow burn until one Eddie Van H starts going off even more, but something about that tune does it for me. Sorta creepy and haunting yet makes me happy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back