Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 5: Roys FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at the BJO (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

At work we have a coffee pod machine. Then on the wall one those old school machines where you turn the dial and a tea spoon of instant gets dispersed. I go that every time. Quick, easy.

Exactly.

Those Woolworth's trolleys won't collect themselves!

Yeah as I was saying my bro in law knows every inch of the Murray and Goulburn...takes us to all the great fishing spots and cooks a fantastic fish stew over a fire in his big iron pot. Fish Paprikash, my mate Freofalcon will relate to that.
And yes definitely beer too :D
Food of the gods

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Morning Bombers.

Predicting we'll need to be a little more insular today as the posting stamina and enthusiasm of the Roys drops off.

One of TedDougChris's posts today will be his customary Thursday farewell post so we should get a bit of value out of that :thumbsu:

Morning Bombers.

Predicting we'll need to be a little more insular today as the posting stamina and enthusiasm of the Roys drops off.

One of TedDougChris's posts today will be his customary Thursday farewell post so we should get a bit of value out of that :thumbsu:
it gets less??? fmd

Morning Bombers.

Oh, all your mates are here and you're back posting again, what a brave little boy you are.....

Oh, all your mates are here and you're back posting again, what a brave little boy you are.....
Bit of a weird claim from the Bombers. Clearly struggling.

Good morning!

I hope all of the Roys have a lovely Thursday, and that all of the Bombers have miserable days. May all you Bombers posters knock your shin on a coffee table leg, and misplace your car keys for at least 15 minutes resulting in a frantic search.

Last edited:
Struggling to come to terms with how terrible you all are.

That’s a lie, I love the Roys.

Except that Dingster bloke, when you see him punch him in the neck for me.
Done. He enjoyed it too much for my liking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back