Official Match Thread Season 33 Round 13; Sin City Swamprats v Baghdad Bombers @ Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif
AC4B930D-D90C-4F96-BBF3-7F826D0B35EF.gif

Last edited:
And he is so sick of their shot he started another club

TBF he drafted those tossers .. so he is very much to blame ;)

Can't blame the build quality of the house if you use s**t materials mate ...

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........ * off and make bootleg syphilus .. or scurvy or whatever the * it is you are now doing with your tweener club lol

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........ fu** off and make bootleg syphilus .. or scurvy or whatever the fu** it is you are now doing with your tweener club lol

Woah woah woah, relax, don't mention STDs, their twelvies might start asking you what they are.

This makes you look forward to playing the Furies again.
Now hang on a minute. I’ve loved the banter so far but this is WAY TOO FAR.

I have reported and blocked you.

Now hang on a minute. I’ve loved the banter so far but this is WAY TOO FAR.

I have reported and blocked you.

Soft utensil.

Looking forward to you adding button masher to your SFA resume ;)

Edit:

You really do share so many similarities with your furrie buddies ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Woah woah woah, relax, don't mention STDs, their twelvies might start asking you what they are.

See .. thats where two seasons ago I would have given a comment to that particular comment ... however, having zero points and a perma ban on the way ... I have learnt restraint .. shackles, manacles ... restraint ..

See .. thats where two seasons ago I would have given a comment to that particular comment ... however, having zero points and a perma ban on the way ... I have learnt restraint .. shackles, manacles ... restraint ..

download (1).jpeg

Also okeydoke7 since you are returning to the league again .. after .. whatever the * you have done previous, it disappoints me I have thrown out 5 challenge posts to you with utterly white noise, in actual fact, crickets in reply ...

I am so glad I did not go to the same combative ( read: flaccid soft utensil) banter school you grew up in ...

You must have been a really "edgy" poster in your day .. but now ... you are old and tired and clearly lacking any substance.

Maybe Woodstock is more your thing ...

Also okeydoke7 since you are returning to the league again .. after .. whatever the fu** you have done previous, it disappoints me I have thrown out 5 challenge posts to you with utterly white noise, in actual fact, crickets in reply ...

I am so glad I did not go to the same combative ( read: flaccid soft utensil) banter school you grew up in ...

You must have been a really "edgy" poster in your day .. but now ... you are old and tired and clearly lacking any substance.

Maybe Woodstock is more your thing ...
I mustn’t have seen them as an adequate challenge.

But its weird; because apparently I’m irrelevant and apparently I’ve been talking to myself all thread. And I’m a nobody.

And yet you reckon you’ve thrown 5 challenges out to me that I have ignored?

I haven’t even noticed you. The 10-12 Bombers posters continue to post about me and I just cherry pick the semi decent ones or the horrendous ones. You’re horribly in between. Mediocre.

Didn’t mind this one though. Also, the word flaccid is superfluous if you’re calling me a soft utensil. If you graduated banter school you would’ve known that.

I mustn’t have seen them as an adequate challenge.

But its weird; because apparently I’m irrelevant and apparently I’ve been talking to myself all thread. And I’m a nobody.

And yet you reckon you’ve thrown 5 challenges out to me that I have ignored?

I haven’t even noticed you. The 10-12 Bombers posters continue to post about me and I just cherry pick the semi decent ones or the horrendous ones. You’re horribly in between. Mediocre.

Didn’t mind this one though. Also, the word flaccid is superfluous if you’re calling me a soft utensil. If you graduated banter school you would’ve known that.
You need to be far more combative to rattle the Bombers sunshine. We spit s**t like you out for breakfast. Goodonya for tryin’

Remove this Banner Ad

Back