Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 5 - Las Vegas Bears v Gold City Royals @ The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Have they made a comeback? Everythings cool again. It's like a 20 yr cycle. I guess Cadsky and his jorts are cool too. He's on trend
Yessir the clogs have lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 : 23.22 {FF} - Quality gather by Matera92.
3 : 23.27 {FF} - This for the opportunity of a lifetime.
3 : 23.32 {FF} - Oh no. That might have brushed a teammate on the way through. It has. What a pity.

Art Vandelay_ at large.

Thanks for hanging out, Royals - some interesting novel stuff in there! Cheers for using a bit of your day to post, Wosh.

Bears, what can I say? Legends.

Great win today Bears, it was nice to finally win a milestone game. Congratulations Matera92 on 300 games and top effort Art Vandelay_ you got 3 more possessions than I expected you to get today.

Matera300.png

Thanks for the week Royals, it was good fun. Good luck for the rest of the season and congratulations to SarahSmiles on your 200th game, sorry we ruined your day.

Well s**t!

Congratulations Bears and thanks for a fun week. Thanks Wosh for posting. Bad luck SarahSmiles onnyour milestone day

Sigh. This is going to be that really s**t season where we win like 2 games, isn't it?

SarahSmiles only 1 kick in his 200th is a bit disappointing for him. At least it resulted in a goal.

Thanks for the good week Bears.

Let's go drink in the club house Royals, or do something that's more productive than our qooty skills.
As long as it doesn’t involve anything topless or (worse) bottomless…

Will Ferrell Boast GIF

1 : 0 {C} - Senor M had that ruck contest all to themself.
So the sim uses a gender neutral pronoun for a player that literally calls himself Senor.

Thanks Royals for a fun week. My Wordle stats are trending up! Thanks to il capo for the OP and Wosh for posting. Congrats again to SarahSmiles and Matera92 on the milestone matches.

The orange vendors of Vegas are rubbing their collective hands together. Again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back