Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 14 - Las Vegas Bears v Gumbies FFC at the Stadium In The Sky - FRIDAY NIGHT QOOTY

Remove this Banner Ad

I heard he can recite Pi to the end
Ruor has it that it was Dingster who taught me the first 9 (or 8 after 3) when I was a raw young qooty player
How I Wish I Could Recollect Pi During Class…

It helped make those repetitive training runs a little more intellectually stimulating

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What could be a better morning routine than waking up & going back to sleep, with not having to stress about going to work

Then lazily wake up a little while later, get up in one's own time before heading to local cafe for a nice brunch cooked by someone else

What could be a better morning routine than waking up & going back to sleep, with not having to stress about going to work

Then lazily wake up a little while later, get up in one's own time before heading to local cafe for a nice brunch cooked by someone else

Oh that sounds lovely 😊

granted not too bad, other than a few minor changes to your proposed scenario

Gumbies what a let down
I thought we were playing someone good.
I’ve heard they stole RTBs game plan.
On the bright side, post match Sizzler guaranteed!
Surely not. We've actually won a premiership!

20 errant handballs to me sitting on the outside of the pack.

Asking someone to give an errant handpass - you are one cruel being, beez.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back