Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 14 - Las Vegas Bears v Gumbies FFC at the Stadium In The Sky - FRIDAY NIGHT QOOTY

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow we must be super confident telling them our game plan.
We already know how to get drugs in and out of TSITS.

HOW DO WE GET THE FOUR POINTS?

We already know how to get drugs in and out of TSITS.

HOW DO WE GET THE FOUR POINTS?

Repeat our efforts from the big dance last season... 😎

200.gif

I couldn't possibly, he's a vice-captain!
And one of the greatest Qooty players of all time

Oh noes.

Someone came off second best against the self-checkout machine again.
heck self check out machines. I always go through with a cashier who awkwardly scans my shopping consisting only of whipped cream, condoms and supermarket flowers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* self check out machines. I always go through with a cashier who awkwardly scans my shopping consisting only of whipped cream, condoms and supermarket flowers
When I played footy in NZ, my initiation was do something like that, similar shopping list, cashier didn't batter an eyelid

When I played footy in NZ, my initiation was do something like that, similar shopping list, cashier didn't batter an eyelid
I have also been the cashier in that scenario and I played it straight until the end when I said "have a lovely night" with a s**t eating grin in my face

On no, please don't do that, I don't want anyone seeing my internet search history and in particular my fetish for Mooses with big jugs. I swear it isn't as bad as it sounds.

moose with jugs.jpg

On no, please don't do that, I don't want anyone seeing my internet search history and in particular my fetish for Mooses with big jugs. I swear it isn't as bad as it sounds.

View attachment 1976317
That does not look like beer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back