Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 19 - Sin City Swamprats v Roys FFC at Underground Stadium (WEDNESDAY QOOTY)

Remove this Banner Ad

Who am I owning this week? Anyone?

Looking for volunteers. It's nothing to be ashamed of.
It looks like BloodySwan has been playing Ruck Rover for the Swampies recently. But the teams aren't settled yet, the game's not on until Wednesday.

So what's the general consensus on Wednesday footy? I can imagine everyone is super excited.
Hell Yeah Yes GIF

Nice win by the Lions 163-44, I'm sure there are a few swamprats around who are familiar with that scoreline
It was a bit surreal. Not last because the Lions were incredibly accurate in front of goal. Can't remember the last time that was the case.

So what's the general consensus on Wednesday footy? I can imagine everyone is super excited.
We should be given a public holiday on the Thursday to recover.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have Thursday, Friday, Saturday off 😉
I also have Thursday, Friday & Saturday off.
And Sunday.
And the Wednesday, actually.
And the Tuesday prior, the Monday prior.
I have today off, and yesterday off.
And I had all last week off.
I may never got back to work at all!

I also have Thursday, Friday & Saturday off.
And Sunday.
And the Wednesday, actually.
And the Tuesday prior, the Monday prior.
I have today off, and yesterday off.
And I had all last week off.
I may never got back to work at all!

Just like philreich 🤭

Here's an updated grounds flyover vid I made last week.

S37R18 Sweet FA Road Trips - Grounds Flyover

All the Sweet FA grounds plus a couple of extras. More development of the city called for an updated flyover video.

This video focuses on the world around and including Sweet, the manufactured geographical home of the Sweet Football Association.

The Sweet FA is the Australian Football community's foremost (only) simulated fantasy Aussie Rules league, which commenced in 2001, and is now reeling under the inordinate weight of its 37th season.

Links:
[Sweet FA Subforum] | [Bigfooty Minecraft Servers] | [World of Sweet Playlist on Youtube] | [SweetFA+]

It looks like Top Golf with a football. I don't share any resemblance with that activity though I would be keen to try it.

Bovball signs Barrybran

Remove this Banner Ad

Back