Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 2 - The Bing Match Preview - Sin City Swamprats v Mount Buller Demons at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

has anyone given any thought to renaming the stadium Sim City? that would be appropriate i would’ve thought
My idea of West End Draught Arena didn't get much support.

My idea of West End Draught Arena didn't get much support.
+1 from me, maybe change the logo to a draught horse too, and really lean into it?

+1 from me, maybe change the logo to a draught horse too, and really lean into it?

For those of you who don't know what we're talking about:

BP0158.gif

For moginie

*dazzle dazzle 💃
Well goodness gracious me. The party can start now.

And no West End. When I moved to Adelaide it was pretty much all you could get in pubs. Only the fancy ones had Fosters and almost anything else had to be purchased in bottles. Thank goodness things changed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah. Clydesdales are cool.

Shitting in a bucket is definitely uncool.
When I bought my first home it only had a very bad gross out house.

I organised builders to put an indoor toilet but I wasn't sure it was going to happen in time before moving day

I showed my wife the backup plan. It wasn't exactly a bucket, more like a briefcase we could s**t in for a week.

She was not impressed

I organised builders to put an indoor toilet but I wasn't sure it was going to happen in time before moving day

I showed my wife the backup plan. It wasn't exactly a bucket, more like a briefcase we could s**t in for a week.

She was not impressed
She’s a lucky girl! All I got was a hat.

She was not impressed
Not impressed?

Geez, I wonder why? 😆

She was not impressed

That is a 💩 story

Remove this Banner Ad

Back