Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 20 - Dragons FFC v Gumbies FFC @ Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

They know when they see genocide.

That little snitch, Trudeau, reported the Gumbies to the QCC for crimes against the Dragons.
canadian office GIF by South Park

I'm having so much fun. I'm so anxious about whether or not everyone else is also having fun. It's very very important to me that everyone is having fun.
Shut up, nerd.

I vote each one of your posts is a reference to a different wrestling move!

Takedown week
I have been listening to a lot of shoot interviews talking wrestling from the 80's and early 90's
Been great.

Greenery would never do that. He'd at least try do a trade that gets him good value in return.
He got great value, he only had to flick us $100 to take you off his hands.
Said he would have paid much more.
I told Falconista to hold out and he'd pay us enough that we could afford to get rid of the statue of the traitorous Rodney Dangerfield

Where can I find a Glory Hole? I heard my Grandson talking about one to his very close best friend today and I think it’s a great idea to glorify God anyway you can. I might suggest our Pastor install a Glory Hole at our Church.
George Pell already has all Catholic churches fitted with them as a standard inclusion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have been listening to a lot of shoot interviews talking wrestling from the 80's and early 90's
Been great.
You know they say that all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at GWS Goose and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another qooty player, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak and I'm not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat me. Then you add beez to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down. See the 3 way this weekend, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because beez KNOWS he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try!

So GWS Goose, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning on Sunday. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning on Sunday. See GWS Goose, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you on Sunday!

Huge game Dragons!! Massive game againstb the Gumbies in the last round of the season and at home as well!! Time to fire up here right from the first bounce and hit 'em hard early!! :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

You know they say that all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at GWS Goose and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another qooty player, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak and I'm not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat me. Then you add beez to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down. See the 3 way this weekend, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because beez KNOWS he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try!

So GWS Goose, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning on Sunday. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning on Sunday. See GWS Goose, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you on Sunday!
One of the greatest promos ever!

Mate. You obviously don't know how to play the Monty Hall problem.

I, beez, have a 2/3 chance of winning.

Winning what I don't know. It better be something good.

Hi guys & gals, don’t mind me, just thought I’d pop in & run my eye over who us Bombers might trade our #1 draft pick for.
Have a good week & impress me. 😉 🤣

View attachment 1996436
Shotgun not being traded to the Bombers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back