Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 20 - Dragons FFC v Gumbies FFC @ Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine if we could deport serial_thrilla from the Sweet FA? .... Just imagine!

PS: Goose, I think you were looking for the words 'imitate' or 'emulate'.
The land of Sweet without me? Yeah, imagine...

Happy Tree Friends Game GIF by Vixa Games

Hi everyone. The round 20 extravaganza will get underway around 4.20pm AEST, and will include final scores from around the grounds, the final ladder and the Fred Medal winner. Good luck to both teams.

Hi everyone. The round 20 extravaganza will get underway around 4.20pm AEST, and will include final scores from around the grounds, the final ladder and the Fred Medal winner. Good luck to both teams.
Getting in early, phil, i like it. No doubt the pack of stolen dogs will get a suitably early walk too.

Actually just a thought... Maybe you should banish him to the team he compared Freo to.... Y'know, as punishment...
I wouldn't be too fussed tbh.

I mean, I think they already like me. I posted once on the Freo board yesterday and got a dozen-plus likes for calling people idiots. Nice bunch over there. Well, except for that dictator mod in DragoDelph.

I hope I get a locker next to James Aish - giggity.

And talking about idiots.

HOW ****ING STUPID KANE CORNES. LIKE HE'S NOT TOTALLY STUPID LIKE A NATHAN BROWN OR TONY SHAW OR JOEL SELWOOD. BUT **** me.

Actually, I lie. He is so ****ing stupid. What an idiotic dickhead.

#vivalagumbies

HOW ******* STUPID KANE CORNES. LIKE HE'S NOT TOTALLY STUPID LIKE A NATHAN BROWN OR TONY SHAW OR JOEL SELWOOD. BUT heck me.

Actually, I lie. He is so ******* stupid. What an idiotic dickhead.

#vivalagumbies
Begs the question - who is the Kane Cornes of Sweet??

HOW ******* STUPID KANE CORNES. LIKE HE'S NOT TOTALLY STUPID LIKE A NATHAN BROWN OR TONY SHAW OR JOEL SELWOOD. BUT heck me.

Actually, I lie. He is so ******* stupid. What an idiotic dickhead.

#vivalagumbies
At first I was passing him off a rage bait merchant. But now I think you’re right. Dude has no clue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Begs the question - who is the Kane Cornes of Sweet??
Bit harsh on the Sweet FA mate.

I mean, there are a few nimrods on here, but no one is as idiotic as Kornes.

I’ve been a bit quiet lately, but will hopefully remember to shitpost later
I angrily shitposted on the Collingwood board and now I'm afraid to read the quoted posts :straining:

I angrily shitposted on the Collingwood board and now I'm afraid to read the quoted posts :straining:
Ah yes, good old Posters Remorse

20 minutes to qouncedown! Let's go Dragons; a win and we're in finals action next week - a loss and we're likely out contention, and will be forced to endure a never-ending wait for Greenery to post the B&F in the team thread.

B: Chief / T2B_ / pK75
HB: Blaze Storm / serial_thrilla

how to train your dragon smile GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back