AFLW Season 7 Grand Final v Brisbane, @Springfield, Sunday 27 Nov

Remove this Banner Ad

I did too.

For the last few years I felt sure that players like Pearce and Paxman would retire without a flag, which just feels wrong. I was very proud. Even though my contribution was pretty much couch related

We got a couple of even-upperers in the 2nd.
Proud of the women, they played well today, ground out the win.
Umpiring was perfect in the last quarter. No complaints. 😇

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did too.

For the last few years I felt sure that players like Pearce and Paxman would retire without a flag, which just feels wrong. I was very proud. Even though my contribution was pretty much couch related
With the men don't get me wrong i cried too from where the club came from, having to come back from the brink of destruction and years of pain and misfortune.

This was different, we where always competitve. But to watch us and the league get built from the ground up on hard work... it was amazing to finally see our players earn their moment of glory, and the one of the founding clubs earn it's place in history at last

Both different but amazing premierships

i was laid up with a migraine and couldn't watch the *ing game... absolutely buoyant now, what a time to be alive, to see Paxy and Daisy get a flag is just such a wonderful thing. So proud.

Who was daisy taking a swipe at with the car comments
Yeah would love to know this. This has to get looked at, similar to Brock Mcleans comments. (although that investigation was more about getting Scwabb out of Melbourne really). It sounds like it is obviously well known amongst clubs.

It was specifically aimed at Carlton, particularly obvious in the context of the sentence which was about getting the best out of players.

But all clubs have outside-the-cap arrangements in place, which fall entirely within the rules.

And even the rules can be blurred, cf. the case of Daisy's future employer and the brand new wheels Georgie Prespakis was getting around in before being drafted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back