Player Sponsorship Season Launch & Hall of Fame - Wednesday 12th March @ Crown Palladim

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all,

We've got two tickets to raffle off between contributors. Your chance to win 2 tickets to his event so you and your significant other can go. (If you only want the 1 ticket, will re-draw for the other).

Please nominate your expressions of interest in this thread. To be fair only those that have paid up before the cutoff will be eligible. RSVP is no later than Friday 28th Feb with the club so I'll be giving you guys a cutoff of Monday 24th of Feb and draw it on the Tuesday to allow enough time if needed to arrange\prepare for the event

Not only will you get to meet up with me & Grand Priest VitalDread :) , you'll get to experience the even as detailed below.

For the first time the Season Launch and Hall of Fame event will merge as one bumper event to celebrate the past present and future of the Western Bulldogs Football Club.

Featuring the official presentation of the 2014 Western Bulldogs playing group as well as speeches from key Club personnel the event is one not to be missed.

The night will also feature with the induction of the next group of football club greats into the Footscray-Western Bulldogs Hall of Fame.

Date: Wednesday 12 March 2014

Time: 6.30pm

Dress: Lounge suit for men and ladies accordingly

Last edited:
Who ever is the winner, wanna meet up at the event i shall be there.

You going outside of the sponsor? I'm going to be there as well, will you be wearing your Prudden priest hood robes? :D

You going outside of the sponsor? I'm going to be there as well, will you be wearing your Prudden priest hood robes? :D
Yeah going outside, of course man its the only way i can get into that place hahahaha.

Who ever is the winner, wanna meet up at the event i shall be there.

I'm considering on going, just wondering what suit I shall wear

4qmzj4.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know when they send out the tickets for this?
i booked mine on the 19/1st

From previous years they have your name at the door so if the ticket doesn't turn up you'll be still able to get in.

Last edited:
Using a scientifically approved google search I stumbled up this number generator site to use for the draw.

Random.org

I assigned

drb 1
candyman 2
dogs54 3

Winner is

"Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

Timestamp: 2014-02-25 07:18:12 UTC"

candymanwb can you pm me your name and the name of person you're bringing , so I can get you on the door list (so to speak)

Last edited:
Candyman have a great night. I went in 2012 as the BF representative and it was fantastic night because you could chat openly with the players, coaches and Board members. I was truly inspired by the speeches and in particular Peter Gordon.

It would be great to have your feedback after the night.

Thanks Ant for organising.

Got my ticket in the mail today and also found out that i'm staying at a apartment in the city 2mins away from crown.

Hoping to have a drink or two with the posters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back