Analysis Season Launch Party at Big Plans, North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Cody #3... Has abductor awareness which is not an issue any of us players had in the 80's and 90's
Yes times have certainly changed.
There are 17 other supporter groups that would probably like to abduct him and hold him hostage for seven months.
images

#4 Looking forward to captaining this side to the next five premierships, plans to win four Brownlows by the time he's done, will give the Coleman Medal a shake in his final season playing out of the goal square, and is confident of being awarded a retrospective Rising Star Award after a Royal Commission is held prior to Charles going to Heaven.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel I am none the wiser about the season launch other than that Cody has been kidnapped and is in doubt for round 1 😢.

Thanks for the heads up, VL3OJ
The last three matches Cody has missed, we won all three matches by 72, 48 and 19. One of them was a Preliminary Final, while another one was against a Prelim Finalist.

I feel I am none the wiser about the season launch other than that Cody has been kidnapped and is in doubt for round 1 😢.

Thanks for the heads up, VL3OJ
I've heard that we've received a list of demands from the adductors.

The main one is that he desists from ducking into tackles.

If he doesn't agree they have threatened to sprinkle him with flea powder. :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back