Preview 2017 Semi-Final: Cats v Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their intensity and pressure will only last 15 mins, we'll treat them with same caution we treated Essendon in that first quarter and we'll blow them away in the process. They are an ordinary team that had some good luck to make top 4.
Their midfield had its periods of ascendancy in the middle quarters the last game but they failed to take their chances and put any scoreboard pressure on us which allowed us to blow out a margin that floated around 3 goals for most of the game late. I have no doubt that we have their measure across the 22, but I'm not expecting a walkover. They'll bring their best effort, we'll win due to being a better skilled, coached and more efficient team.

I've gone from quietly confident to being convinced we'll be playing in a force 2 hurricane and be soundly trounced.
It's horrible.

We'll be fine :)

I feel like the media are setting us up for a Geelong upset.
Hmmm...pretty sure they don't play a role on Friday. Bare bones Swans>Cats. Can Cats win, of course they can, it's a two horse race, but we will not become crap overnight.....we had our crap period, thankfully from 1-6. I expect a tough contest and a 4-5 goal win. Geelong have issues both ways....we are running beautifully atm.

The effect of last week will spur the Cats but at sometime they will need to play offensive football against our defence....this is where I think they will struggle.

Can Cats win, of course they can, it's a two horse race, but we will not become crap overnight.....we had our crap period, thankfully from 1-6. I expect a tough contest and a 4-5 goal win.
I like this philosophy. We've already played all our crap games for the year. Got them over with early and now is just clear sky and smooth sailing ahead.

Not Necessarily. Getting twitchy.
'Getting Ticky' is reserved for McGuire discussions or main board morons. Is about a tenth of a Disgrunstall.

I will be implementing a swans cryptocurrency based on our various measures.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back