Racing September Daily Punt Thread - Is Zaaki The New Winx?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m glad he did but the Thunder poleaxed at the top of the straight - massive run.

As forecast at the prices Sierra Sue a far superior swooper option than the poi poi on I’m thunder. Speed fappers leaving an absolute fortune in the bag
Well called and tipped earlier nice win for you

As forecast at the prices Sierra Sue a far superior swooper option than the poi poi on I’m thunder. Speed fappers leaving an absolute fortune in the bag
About time I got a winner with your book. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Say what you like about Buffalo River (and I’ve said quite a bit) but at least he helps set up a decent race. Angel of Truth on the other hand...connections, just let it go...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A frustrating day on the punt with a few going down that could have turned an ok day to a great day.

Delphi, Dice Roll and The Gauch going down hurt as going down in the last leg of the randy and Gold Coast quaddie sucked.

He’s a balter and lightsaber we’re savers. Not sure we saw the guineas winner today however. Definitely liked the way Hungry heart came home, definitely a race for it soon. Overall about 100x better than last week, so that’s the main thing..

I note Spring champion has a stack of unlikely horses at top of market.

Giannis (sprinting)
Silent Impact (spelling)
Converge (sick, likely Melbourne)
Captivant (stallion, Melbourne)

Are 4 of top 5 and the only one in it is a hype machine Profondo.

Royalzel and Arnaquer ($34/$17) are obvious ones and are miles out of the market.

Saw something regards a Sydney carnival for him last week, has there been any news you’ve heard of?

Haven't been paying much attention to him but feeling was a trip to Australia pre op and that would seem even more likely now for mine. Whether with current connections or even just sold down here which is probably getting more and more likely

Obviously doesn't have a killer instinct but his problem to me has always been the fact he just drags himself into the race by himself all the time and doesn't actually have more to give when the jockey goes for him. Was basically what I was saying when he won that garbage G3 at Newbury on the bridle and people here were calling for Arcs...

Obviously doesn't have a killer instinct but his problem to me has always been the fact he just drags himself into the race by himself all the time and doesn't actually have more to give when the jockey goes for him. Was basically what I was saying when he won that garbage G3 at Newbury on the bridle and people here were calling for Arcs...

And other people were telling people to get on him for Caulfield cups when he was never going to come ;)

He has obviously gone lengths backwards from that early season form and on the evidence of last night I wouldn’t even be touching him down here. He has fallen of a cliff since being touched off in a Group 1 Coronation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back