Racing September Daily Punt Thread - Is Zaaki The New Winx?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Actually really pumped for today think could be a fill up

Caulfield
R1. The Gauch
R2. Wisdom of Water
R3. Devout Hero
R5. Forbes
R6. Annavisto
R7. Nonconformist
R8. Probabeel
R9. Kahma Lass

Randwick
R5. Atishu
R6. Four Moves Ahead
R7. Verry Eleegant
R8. Nature Strip and Rothfire
R9. Montefila
R10. The Face

Morphettville
R4. Larkham
R5. Rock the Ring
R6. Melody Man
R7. Castle of Kings
R8. Lakhani Rose - e/w

More than happy to risk the massive hype train I'm Thunderstruck at the same price as the big 3 in the Rupe. It's in utterly horribly at the weights and should be going around with about 47 in a legit handicap. It's only chance is if all the good ones find trouble back on the inside and it mugs them down the middle but a horse like Sierra Sue looks a far superior play on that basis at over twice the price. Gross unders and rock bottom odds

I don’t like the faves here, and I can’t believe I’m getting sucked in again but I’m giving Buffalo River one last chance at 18s. If he’s ever going to win a decent race it will down near the minimum, 1400 Caulfield. One. Last. Chance.

Saver on Sierra Sue, looks an out an out 1400m horse to me, and don’t mind the barrier.

Ranveer and Tralee Rose the others. Good luck punters!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I missing something with Rothfire? 5.50 against the squib/crusader/Eduardo/gytrash

I've always been a huge fan but priced to absolute utter peak perfection just like I'm Thunderstruck in the Rupe - hard pass

1631923369023.png

If you can't find a better bet than Think it Over on the card at Randwick today you should probably give the game away. Can win but is rock rock bottom odds given this time two weeks ago it was $1 more in a much much weaker race and unwanted and is in a WFA race against horse that is lengths superior to it.

Interesting relative pricing in the mini everest v actual everest

Squib 2.35 today v Everest 4.50
Eduardo 7 v 13 (fair - cant get a strong 1200)
Gytrash 9 v 15
Rothfire 6 v 11

Potentially means if you are backing any of the above today you should probably have something on them for the Everest today too (except perhaps Big Ed who goes worse up in trip)

I'm going to put up the stupidest antepost bet suggestion of the entire spring - LIGHTSABRE to win the Caulfield Guineas at $34 (TAB). I see its most likely to run in the prelude this Saturday and it can race up on the pace over the longer trips. If something happens to big Mo the rest of the 3yos are utter trash and whoever shows the most intent on the day could be good enough to lead and win.

Basically hope for another Anacheeva like result

Up you go!!!! Now all we need is the Mo to break down and a rampant leader bias on Guineas day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back