Serie A 2017/18

Remove this Banner Ad

1-0 win in the Coppa semi to go through 2-0 on aggregate.
Will face Milan in the final after they beat Lazio on pens

Some classy words from Gattuso, Has been the perfect appointment.

“I’m not a tactical guru, nor someone who hasn’t worked to get here.”

“We are working on concepts, attacking the space, playing in more reduced spaces and getting to the opposition goal with as few passes as possible. People don’t notice, but we don’t concede because we all work to cover the spaces and the whole team does that.

“I know that I drive them crazy sometimes in training, but it’s paying off and will all be worth it in the end. This is a very young side and we must get back to being the team that the fans dream of.

“It’s also important to give credit to Vincenzo Montella, as he introduced some important concepts and you can still see his desire to keep possession and move the ball cleanly.

“I want to clear this up, as I am not a great Coach. I’m still in the early days, I’m not a guru of the bench and I’ve achieved nothing yet.

“At the same time, I am not the person that some seemed to think I was. People forget I’ve been working over these five years, I won a league title in Lega Pro, I had some very tough experiences in difficult circumstances abroad.

“You don’t learn this profession through books, you learn it by getting smashed in the teeth by setbacks. I’ve had some and I will have many more.

“This is a dream and I am a very lucky guy who has been given this extraordinary opportunity. If I have the chance to stay at Milan, then of course I’ll stay, because this is my home. If I can’t stay, then I’ll have some other

Disastrous morning from a Napoli point of view.

Juve snatch a 93rd min winner and we get torn apart by Roma after taking the lead after 6 mins.

Shattered.
Groundhog day really

Always happens around February/March where we slip up

We have to beat Juve now when we play them again, no ifs or buts otherwise there's another gift wrapped scudetto handed over to Juve and to be honest, no one has the desire or will to get the job done, Napoli and Roma are forever bridesmaids in this current climate, will be a waiting game for the Milan teams to come good again.

Another reason to hate on Lazio too, frauds

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was fun while it lasted Napoli! Can't believe I actually had a thought we where a chance of winning the scudetto!
Some day, some much maligned hack for us will pop up in the 89th minute, have a pop from long range, get a massive deflection and will go in past whoever is sitting in Juves goal for a season defining 1-0 win...

*Simone ******* Zaza pppfffttttttt...

There's a pretty good doco on Netflix that follows Juventus this season. Some nice insights into the club and players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back