State of Origin Series XV Round 4 - Vic Country v Vic Metro @ Moyston Cricket and Recreation Reserve (MOTR)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Didnt you hear him on the last podcast? You could tell he was taking a nature walk.
Im a bit ashamed to admit it, but I've only ever heard one SFA podcast. That one had Yakker and some guy in it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You really know how to cut to my core.
Hey this will cheer you up. I've been moved to CHF. My six touches average must be impressing someone somewhere. Also don't think it has escaped my notice that you are craftily using this SOO competition to build your ruck CV

Is that your go to now? You’re cooked mate. Best get back out, then crops won’t harvest themselves.
Pretty much everything you’ve posted to me recently has been some version of ‘nice melt’. Pot meet kettle.

Hey this will cheer you up. I've been moved to CHF. My six touches average must be impressing someone somewhere. Also don't think it has escaped my notice that you are craftily using this SOO competition to build your ruck CV
Oh am I ruck now? I was on a wing last week. I liked it out there in the wide open spaces.

I was like a non-s**t version of [insert whoever plays wings for Melbourne Demons].

Back