Podcast SFA Podcast 1

Remove this Banner Ad

boncer doesn't sound nearly as gruff, way too bubbly and friendly, and pants sounds about 30 years older than I imagined.

You all sounded really comfortable and relaxed, which made it it easy to listen to. Apart from some rough editing I thought it was really good, and I'll recommend Van Halen's "Jump" for theme song because it encapsulates that 80s vibe you're sending out. :thumbsu:

Haha that was really good guys, absolutely loved it! Wanted it to keep going to be honest.

Great work boncer34, @ClartkeM, pantskyle and okeydoke7.

Although very disappointed I didn't get a mention. I would love to be on this but my voice is shocking haha.

Pants said he'd never play with you, and called to a flog.

Aw. Good for him.

Might give it a listen and see if he put a voice on. He normally sounds like Kelli Underwood.

Nice start to the podcasts series. Little outdated, though. Some good laughs. Some interests facts as well.
Best part was probably bonce tells Tarks that he wasn't wanted on the podcast.
*. if i get a plug does that mean I have to waste my time listening to it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Outstanding start guys, very enjoyable.

The strange thing about this league is how you view people as veterans and rookies, and how you rationalise that with the reality of AFL footy. I expected boncer34 and ClarkeM to sound like the elder statesmen of the AFL media and okeydoke7 so sound like an veteran nearing the end of his AFL career. Pants sounded as expected.

I'm looking forward to more!

I haven't listened yet but enjoying the comments about how smooth it was as it was an absolute cluster* when we recorded it.:D

This was actually recorded over two weeks ago so outdated unfortunately.

That's probably the only criticism I could level at the broadcast.
Well, there was some distortion in the voices. Pants was the least audible, ClarkeM struggled a bit too. But if you didn't have any distractions it was understandable.

I haven't listened yet but enjoying the comments about how smooth it was as it was an absolute cluster**** when we recorded it.:D
Yeah I was happy with my hack job. It was still a little rough around the edges but I got rid of the 40 minutes of, "Ok so who have we got?" "Uh I think we have you (Bonce), me (Pants) and clarke" "Clarke... you there?" "Well now he's gone" "Where the * is Okey anyway" "* his internet is s**t, oh look Clarke's typing something....."

Agreed. Hopefully wont be such a long delay between recording and uploading number 2. Took the better part of 3 hours to upload the bastard yesterday though once I had the details. :(

boncer34 - Mick Molloy

Good job guys, that would have been harder to pull together than people realize. Episode 2 please.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back