Podcast SFA Podcast - Episode 4 ft SM and Elton Johns Wig

Remove this Banner Ad

Lash out at a Wonders media thread? Looking forward to hearing the reason why.

1) it was s**t

2) the thread was more dedicated to drinking ones own bathwater than Zoo TV was

I remember that. You said campaigner on Millky's podcast once and he had to replace it with the sound of ******* airhorn in editing.

Another fine effort Michaels, Elton Johns Wig and SM :thumbsu:

I never used to cut swears out of mine after the first few. It's an adult podcast, nothing wrong with a little coarse language.

1) it was s**t

2) the thread was more dedicated to drinking ones own bathwater than Zoo TV was
It is grouse. If you can't drink a bit of bathwater when you're flying, when can you?

Something a bit different from you're s**t....nahhahh, you're s**t dribble that goes on around here.

Join the Wonders dickhead, it's not too late to become relevant.

Actually, don't. Forgot about our policy.

It is grouse. If you can't drink a bit of bathwater when you're flying, when can you?

Something a bit different from you're s**t....nahhahh, you're s**t dribble that goes on around here.

Join the Wonders dickhead, it's not too late to become relevant.

Actually, don't. Forgot about our policy.

I drink a lotta s**t, but even I won't drink bathwater

Also who the * has baths?

I never used to cut swears out of mine after the first few. It's an adult podcast, nothing wrong with a little coarse language.
Sweet FA’s moved into the #PGEra these days

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since ****ing when?
We recently attempted to tone down the crudeness of the league in order to attract better sponsorship deals and get more families coming to the Qooty.

Even recently we permitted a child become captain in the hope that it would inspire a generation of Qooty followers among young people.

Fair to say in hindsight the initiative was a massive failure so we’re Bringing back the attitude next season.

since you mods told KohPhi to stop talking about ******* animals.

I don't think I've gone down that path since S.21. I'm a respectable, well loved and universally admired leader these days and would prefer you leave that in the past where it belongs..

.. what type of animals are you talking about?

We recently attempted to tone down the crudeness of the league in order to attract better sponsorship deals and get more families coming to the Qooty.

Even recently we permitted a child become captain in the hope that it would inspire a generation of Qooty followers among young people.

Fair to say in hindsight the initiative was a massive failure so we’re Bringing back the attitude next season.

Harolad is permabanned though

Harolad is permabanned though
Yep, the strategy to allow Haro the captaincy to give children a hero to follow really fell flat on its face after the ban signalling the total failure of SFA’s PG Era.
How so?

Are you going to turn into a dictator worse than Hitler?
Sure, I’ll think about In-Stalin some new policies. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back