State of Origin SFA SOO#9 Round 3: NSW&ACT Vs Allies @ Stadium Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

You are the only ok poster in your lineup, doesn't say much for your team. You Harps are going to have to kick 15 goals yourself and play down back aswell.

Surely that's not going to occur :eek:

This is all far too easy :cool:

Surely you are not in a position to criticise the posting ability of others Jobey.

How is the NSW/ACT side looking now IMS? Looks like the Allies boys who were running their mouths have ran away now that the troops have come to the battle.

All we get is pictures. How about trying to be creative?

lbbcm.jpg

Sheer numbers will prevail.

1 decent poster & 19 rookies? oh come on now, surely you don't believe the dribble you are trying to convince us with do you? not even you could be that daft :rolleyes:

It's like you are fighting us with plastic forks, when we have butchers knives. It's just not going to work ZacMac ;)

Surely you are not in a position to criticise the posting ability of others Jobey.

How is the NSW/ACT side looking now IMS? Looks like the Allies boys who were running their mouths have ran away now that the troops have come to the battle.

This is your troops? How disappointing for the entire state..

1 decent poster & 19 rookies? oh come on now, surely you don't believe the dribble you are trying to convince us with do you? not even you could be that daft :rolleyes:

It's like you are fighting us with plastic forks, when we have butchers knives. It's just not going to work ZacMac ;)

What are you supposed to be? The star midfielder? Please :rolleyes:
This match is going to be easier than I thought

Can't wait to see you butcher the ball and commit a record number of turnovers

What are you supposed to be? The star midfielder? Please :rolleyes:
This match is going to be easier than I thought

Can't wait to see you butcher the ball and commit a record number of turnovers

He is a wannabe full forward. Just watch your captain at the other end. I'm sure he will put on a show. If you kick it to me. Lace out.

He is a wannabe full forward. Just watch your captain at the other end. I'm sure he will put on a show. If you kick it to me. Lace out.

You won't even need to break stride

You are the only ok poster in your lineup, doesn't say much for your team. You Harps are going to have to kick 15 goals yourself and play down back aswell.

Surely that's not going to occur :eek:

This is all far too easy :cool:

Hello, nice to meet you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is the ACT included with NSW? Surely it's not Territory of Origin? Plus it's like the anus of Australia anyway. Which makes NSW the vagina of Australia, either way, you're ****ed come game day.*

*No homo at all, very hetro. Heaps hetro, just no mardigras homo. Coz I know NSW are fan boys of Priscilla Queen of the desert and all.

Why is the ACT included with NSW? Surely it's not Territory of Origin? Plus it's like the anus of Australia anyway. Which makes NSW the vagina of Australia, either way, you're ****ed come game day.*

*No homo at all, very hetro. Heaps hetro, just no mardigras homo. Coz I know NSW are fan boys of Priscilla Queen of the desert and all.

It just makes for a more colourful fan base. Although the rainbow strip doesn't suit me.:(

Hi there Rookie, how are you? you wont be feeling that ok after we smash you lot from pillar to post on Gameday :thumbsu:

You seem to be confused. After we hand you a belting I just hope you can recover and continue posting at the level you currently do.:thumbsu:

Clearly not whining.. Just pointing out a fact.. In reality, you are pointless.

Not a lot of difference between complaining and whining. Must admit though your replies are really lame, just pointing that out as a fact.:thumbsu: Thought you would be better, cleraly I was wrong.

Not a lot of difference between complaining and whining. Must admit though your replies are really lame, just pointing that out as a fact.:thumbsu: Thought you would be better, cleraly I was wrong.

Yes.. I'm just lame...

YAWN...

FLOG.

Yes.. I'm just lame...

YAWN...

FLOG.

I didn't call you lame, I called your replies lame with added confirmation with your last post.

But I could help you out and agree that you are lame as you have stated. I'm happy to help out a mod.:thumbsu:

I didn't call you lame, I called your replies lame with added confirmation with your last post.

But I could help you out and agree that you are lame as you have stated. I'm happy to help out a mod.:thumbsu:

You are a gentleman and a scholar*

*Not really, you are nothing but a punk bitch who is about to be slapped stupid.... Flog.

You are a gentleman and a scholar*

*Not really, you are nothing but a punk bitch who is about to be slapped stupid.... Flog.

Oooooooooh tough guy. I'm shaking in my boots. Bring it champ.:cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back