State of Origin SFA SOO#9 Round 3: NSW&ACT Vs Allies @ Stadium Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

You are a gentleman and a scholar*

*Not really, you are nothing but a punk bitch who is about to be slapped stupid.... Flog.

Used up your daily quota of the word "flog" yet? What's it set to, about 437?
Try this

Used up your daily quota of the word "flog" yet? What's it set to, about 437?
Try this

Far from it... I have an endless supply and usage of the word.. So get used to it...

Especially if you hang around the SFA for longer than 20 minutes, which is highly unlikely.

you really should try to get some more words into your ... word memory vault thing (I didn't want to exceed 7 letters. I try not to confuse my audienc ... oh crap)

Post of contradiction.. Poorly constructed.. Your attempt to suggest that my vocabulary is of a lower class to yours, yet your choice of descriptive sentence clearly suggests that you are word painting the word "brain", which is far less than the 7 letters that you clearly point out I am unable to understand.

So which is it, the word "vocabulary" which is greater than 7 letters, or the word "brain" which your descriptive sentence clearly points to?

gees not much worth replying to from NSW & ACT SoO side. They don't create anything decent regarding banter. Very dissapointing, but what else should I really expect from Rookies :(

This is like Essendon vs Gold Coast Suns 2011 1st Quarter. An absolute hammering. This will get ugly.

gees not much worth replying to from NSW & ACT SoO side. They don't create anything decent regarding banter. Very dissapointing, but what else should I really expect from Rookies :(

This is like Essendon vs Gold Coast Suns 2011 1st Quarter. An absolute hammering. This will get ugly.

name calling and posting Simpsons cartoons not floating your boat?

Nothing decent was offered up.

Well obviously make you change it as you have done. Grow some balls man.

lol yeah he was right though. Was time for a change. I didn't change myself though which he also finds irritating. I don't know why though.:rolleyes:

Why didn't I implement operation green pineapple? Sorry boys I never should have put you in a position where you would have to banter with Jobe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do people say "grow some balls"

Balls are weak and sensitive!

If you really wanna get tough, grow a vagina.

Those things take a pounding.

Oh dear god... :eek:

Now we are resorting to poor female comedian jokes....

Hurry up Logger, lets get smashing of NSWACT over with so that we can move on to demolishing WA

Why do people say "grow some balls"

Means to man up. You might have some work to do as it sounds like you're a vagina.

lol yeah he was right though. Was time for a change.

It's a slight improvement.

Oh dear god... :eek:

Now we are resorting to poor female comedian jokes....

Hurry up Logger, lets get smashing of NSWACT over with so that we can move on to demolishing WA

Yeah this is just getting boring now.

There are clearly some in this thread that should tread very carefully when accusing others of derailing anything... I wonder who I am talking about.... Hmmm..

Better not be aimed at me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back