loɔɐʇıou:
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Teams: NSW&ACT Vs Vic Metro

Teams: TBA prior to Thursday, 9pm AEST.

Form: Unknown.

Summary: Due to whinging of Juggs-esque proportions from the winless Western Australians, match threads have been posted now to give captains something approaching adequate time to post teams. Let the confusion reign!

This will be updated at the proper time.

At the risk of a penalty you sir are a squib. Do you work for the MRP?

At the risk of a penalty you sir are a squib. Do you work for the MRP?
Nah, I'm just the messenger boy who tells them what sentence Master Demetriou thinks they should hand down. It's remarkable how accurate his predictions are. What a good guy he is.

This thread reminds me of that keen bomber supporter brad who always posts the next rounds tipping thread on the MB about a day before the previous round concludes.

3-0 boys! Let's make it 4-0 against this rabble. Dibs on the Mooseheads chick.
Such a dick. Why post crap like this? Surely this man should be carded for tempting fate!

Hey skm, I'll take some pics of her from the inside and let you know what she looks like :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

f9mkqx.png

Official XX

Code:
B:   eth-dog         drd23	    Striker475
HB:  PooMonkey	     Spudregus_87   Easty
C:   Wise Guy Sam    okeydoke7      beez
HF:  DemonJim        Freakie	    Gilbert_Hodge
F:   cooney          Juggalo Balla  doggies ftw

R:   ThePuppetMaster Deddy	    Eth

INT: St Fly	     Speck

Unchanged

Positional Changes
Wise Guy Sam to W
Easty to HBF
okeydoke7 to C
St Fly to Bench
Speck to Bench
cooney to FP
doggies ftw to FP
ThePuppetMaster to R

okey comes in as a Tagger, I want you to take HARPS out of the game, he's their only good player. I've rearranged our forward line, putting cooney down there to stretch their height down back.

St Fly's old body needs a rest, so he's the super sub this match. TPM will come in fresh after a quiet carnival so far.

As for myself, I've gone back to learn how to put on defensive efforts again. And because the Acid trick worked for Eth... I'm putting it on Freakie and myself this week. We were horrible against SA and we need to lift.

Did or did you not make changes to your side that was named last match? I rest my case.

If I didn't have to name any positional changes to my side, would the personnel in my team have changed?

By AFL standards 'unchanged' prescribes to a team line up that has the same 22 (20) as last week. Rather than battling with semantics, everyone should admit that Dubz was wrong, but we should all cut him some slack, dealing with those Thugby boys does take its toll on the head.

Let's just call it a draw, I could go on all night as I am very passionate about people who name changed teams as unchanged.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back