SFNL Division 1 2024 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Very interesting development indeed, VAFA did remove all info regarding the investigations from the website. Being a police matter I can see why.

Don’t think it will stop him playing .
Wonder if any sign ins were done at port colts ??

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hear Dingley played Seaford in practice Weds, any results. They're also playing Tyabb and Mornington in the next few weeks. They will be ready for round 1.
Any other practice games.

Hope they had cleared their noses after the pre xmas at the McKinnon cubicles
What at the hotel on the corner of Jasper Road. Thought that is an AMMO pub. Glen Eira and Ormond are sponsored by them, might be a mistaken identity.

What at the hotel on the corner of Jasper Road. Thought that is an AMMO pub. Glen Eira and Ormond are sponsored by them, might be a mistaken identity.

White powder in the crapper is not an ammo exclusive thing…seems like the pingley boys have moved on to the harder stuff out of Medellin…

White powder in the crapper is not an ammo exclusive thing…seems like the pingley boys have moved on to the harder stuff out of Medellin…

Society issue , every club has players that use , go to legal offices and accountants in the city and watch the younger gen going at it.
Not justifying it but geez you want to be careful making those statements

Society issue , every club has players that use , go to legal offices and accountants in the city and watch the younger gen going at it.
Not justifying it but geez you want to be careful making those statements

Exactly. Every pub you go into there’s groups of guys and girls coming out of toilet cubicles together and they aren’t in there for moral support 🙄

What’s happening around the tracks.

Heard Districts have big numbers and are really confident for the season.
Shem and Varcas are huge ins for them .

Mordi struggling with numbers , could be a long season for them .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s happening around the tracks.

Heard Districts have big numbers and are really confident for the season.
Shem and Varcas are huge ins for them .

Mordi struggling with numbers , could be a long season for them .

Very long

Shame. Very proud club. I did hear that the expected large influx of players from St Bedes did not eventuate as first thought. Many have apparently returned or remained when the previous St Bedes coach was replaced. Is that right Scotty?
Can’t see Mordy winning a game!
Their biggest chances would be:
Bentleigh (young squad are a year older and would’ve improved),
Chelsea Hts (apparently recruited quite well and will push to go up ladder)
All Stars (not like your traditional D2 club who are happy to survive the next year up. They will have a big impact and push for top couple of spots)
St Paul’s (haven’t heard much from them but a proud club so won’t lose games against lower rung sides)

Shame. Very proud club. I did hear that the expected large influx of players from St Bedes did not eventuate as first thought. Many have apparently returned or remained when the previous St Bedes coach was replaced. Is that right Scotty?
Correct. Will be a very young team

What's happening with clearances in Div 1. Interested in who has picked up and lost.

Districts must be very confident for the season ahead .
Great recruiting to cover some deficiencies wound have then as favourites

I just can't see anyone taking it out from under Cheltenham. They look to have gone from strength to strength

Have to wait and see, Wild Thing. Excited to be back in Div 1 again

Heard they are spruiking they have the best midfield in the comp and believe they will finish in top 4 if not top 2.

That’s very confident coming up a division.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back