SFNL Division 1 2024 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

any praccy matches for any of the southern league clubs locked in yet (any division)?

Word has it he hasn’t been sighted at Colts and is heading bush.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Word is he has been training with Springvale Districts.
Boys at Newcomen road are very excited and confident he will be playing for them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huge signing but wonder how many games Hibberd will actually get in, listened to him on Tom Sheridan's podcast and he didn't seem that keen on playing or committing to it which maybe he was skirting around due to his MFB training mentioned in the Codesports article about his signing.

Same article said he is doing the training course & had an injury that set him back from finishing in February and now won't complete that until July. Have seen a few guys go through that program that weren't permitted to continue playing due to injury risk and work requirements while they're fresh recruits.

Word is he has been training with Springvale Districts.
Boys at Newcomen road are very excited and confident he will be playing for them

Shem has been officially charged for his coward punch at the VAFA game in September.
Not sure of his chances of playing too much football this year.

Shem has been officially charged for his coward punch at the VAFA game in September.
Not sure of his chances of playing too much football this year.

Very interesting development indeed, VAFA did remove all info regarding the investigations from the website. Being a police matter I can see why.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back