• Draw, equal number of bonus points

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Perfect chance for Lehmann to redeem himself wasted

Charlie Hemphrey the only Bull to reach 9 in both innings (17 and 10).

Jake Lehmann the only Redback to reach 5 in both innings (23 and 42).

Charlie Hemphrey the only Bull to reach 9 in both innings (17 and 10).

Jake Lehmann the only Redback to reach 5 in both innings (23 and 42).
Lehmann lock for TOTW?

Wonder if Queensland celebrate a victory like that, against any other side they would've been belted the way they batted.

I’d have only celebrated it had it contributed to making the final. As it stands it’s not going to have any bearing as we needed to beat NSW last round and it would have been a big win in that scenario considering the way this game went. Not everyday you make 2 x sub 150 scores and still go on to win comfortably.

It’s also possible that the Redbacks dragged us down to their level and almost beat us at their own game. Think the boys had a sneaky eye on the off season considering it was an almost meaningless match and may have contributed to a lack of intent and some non-chalant batting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With 220 odd FC wickets at 25ish average is Luke Feldman one of the better performed players to never get even close to Test selection?
Nah, just a player that came in late and performed solidly. Luke Butterworth, Dan Worrall, Damien Wright all immediately spring to mind.

Well done to the Redbacks for securing yet another wooden spoon, our 12th since our most recent shield win in 1995-96. That's 12 times finishing last in the past 23 seasons. We have finished in the top 3 on only 5 occasions. Happily for the Redbacks, CA couldn't give a s**t about the Sheffield Shield, so they're not under any pressure to perform.

As a lad, I was used to competitive SA teams, so I'm finding all this a little hard to take. We are pathetic.

Well done to the Redbacks for securing yet another wooden spoon, our 12th since our most recent shield win in 1995-96. That's 12 times finishing last in the past 23 seasons. We have finished in the top 3 on only 5 occasions. Happily for the Redbacks, CA couldn't give a s**t about the Sheffield Shield, so they're not under any pressure to perform.

As a lad, I was used to competitive SA teams, so I'm finding all this a little hard to take. We are pathetic.

Would kill for any of our batting lineup to show the application our tail did in that Shield final.

Back